• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server | [8.60] [PvP/Enfo Server]

Would you like to test/play this server? (If you play opentibia)

• Yes i would love to!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
(Before you start read this thread, i have made this thread as i want it, if you doesn't like it you aren't forced to stay at this thread.)

Hello working with custom servers since i started have been giving experience, i am now ready to start working again and for them who like to see the progress i have started this thread. If you have ideas to the server just tell them, don't be afraid i won't bite you.

I am working hardly to make this to one of the best custom servers made.
This isnt what it is, this is my goal.

Map = [10%]
Scripting = [0%]
Homepage = [70%]

Information; This map will use teleports to quests & Hunts since that's what i am experienced in and i feel that it's the best choice.

This server will contain:
•Advanced Task Npc (Will ask you to hunt a certain amount/kind of monsters for an reward)
•Advanced Battle Npc
•Advanced Petsystem
•Rare system
•Mission Npc (Will ask you to get a certain amount/kind of items for an reward)
•Huge amount of events (Rewards will be donate points)
•(Updating)
•Advanced custom spells
•70+ quests at start (containing custom monsters, will be updated with more) [Done: 2]
•50+ hunts at start(containing custom monsters, will be updated with more) [Done: 5]
───────────────
Quest information:
I/we won't use normal rush quests, our quest will require not just level, not just items to get forward but it will require alot of brain use. All from memory to knowledge.
───────────────
Huntings information:
The hunts will contain bosses at some places which you sometimes only can reach when you have killed a certain amount of that sort of monster.
───────────────
Rates: (All rates is still under overview)
•Magic rate: 28
•Skill rate: 34
•Loot rate: 3.4
•enforced rate: 2.8

Experience stage:
XML:
               	<stage minlevel="0" maxlevel="25" multiplier="360"/>
		<stage minlevel="26" maxlevel="50" multiplier="270"/>
		<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="210"/>
		<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="200" multiplier="160"/>
		<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="225" multiplier="130"/>
		<stage minlevel="226" maxlevel="250" multiplier="90"/>
		<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="275" multiplier="60"/>
		<stage minlevel="276" maxlevel="300" multiplier="30"/>
		<stage minlevel="301" maxlevel="225" multiplier="10"/>
		<stage minlevel="326" maxlevel="350" multiplier="4"/>
		<stage minlevel="351" multiplier="1"/>
───────────────
Ideas from others:

───────────────
This server has only one working with it and thats how i want it, trough it has a huge amount of supporters.
(This thread is still active & will be, images and more info will be added)

───────────────
Pictures:
38FC6EaUO.png

Last edited:
BUMP

Added:
•Picture
Added to "server contain":
•Pet system
•Rare system
•Custom spells

seems good, but I have a couple questions..

•Advanced Task Npc (Will ask you to hunt a certain amount/kind of monsters for an reward) < Isnt this the 'regular' Task NPC?
•Advanced Battle Npc < Explain what this npc will do
•Advanced Petsystem < Explain what the players can do with their pets
•Advanced custom spells < Why are they advanced?
•Rare system < Explain

seems good, but I have a couple questions..

•Advanced Task Npc (Will ask you to hunt a certain amount/kind of monsters for an reward) < Isnt this the 'regular' Task NPC?
•Advanced Battle Npc < Explain what this npc will do
•Advanced Petsystem < Explain what the players can do with their pets
•Advanced custom spells < Why are they advanced?
•Rare system < Explain

Advanced task npc is advanced cause it isnt really like the normal one, its maybe wrong to call it advanced but instead of asking in npc channel it comes an popup with numbers for each monsters, he will then ask you for a number instead.

Advanced battle npc will start up a 5v5 pvp fight in an arena, when 5 players have been talking to the npc and picked red team and 5 others have done the same but blue he will send them to the arena with a red/blue colour depend on which team they choosed. The winning team will recieve an reward, all this is automatic :p

Advanced Petsystem will be able to level up, he can carry your items, ofc attack monsters as he can level.

Advanced custom spells would be easier to see ingame trough.

Rare system - you can find item with bonuses, like 20+ speed, 10% faster attack, 5% more armor and much more!

There is probably alot of things i forgotten to tell about but if anyone is interested they could simple test the server when its online and see everything ^^

Anything to add to this thread? beside that you lold

Last edited:
are the pets independant from the player?
by independant, I mean, do they gain their own exp when they kill monsters and level according to their exp?

are the pets independant from the player?
by independant, I mean, do they gain their own exp when they kill monsters and level according to their exp?
The pets will gain their own exp when they kill monsters and level according to their exp, yes :)

What the heck i only pressed the button once, sorry for that. (I also agree)

-Back to topic-

Edit: Don't forget to vote peeps and some ideas would be lovely to!

PEEPS!?!?!

Do we look sweet and delectable!?!?!?
On Topic:
I usually do not play Tibia or OTs but I'm a sucker for custom(Original) content, so Good Luck!

PEEPS!?!?!

Do we look sweet and delectable!?!?!?
On Topic:
I usually do not play Tibia or OTs but I'm a sucker for custom(Original) content, so Good Luck!
Hell yeah :) and thanks to all for the feedback!

I like some of the custom features, but I hate high rate servers, so this is a no-no for me

A good OTServ imo is never higher then 10x, more then that ruins the fun imo :)

Back