• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Spell Programmer- Paid Job

Artvs Magnvs

Reaction score
Hello Comunity!

I am looking forwards to create new custom spells for my OT Custom Server and i need someone who knows how to do that. This OT Server is based on a fantasy world i've been building up for my fantasy novels for more than 12 Years, and i want to create a full magic enviroment and Class definition adapted to it!

Here are some of the effects im looking for:

- Movement: I want some spells to make a chatracter move 2-3 squares in a direction or teleport.

-Stun or Paralyze

-Blood Magic: Spells that takes a % of you HP instead of Mana

- Jump & Hit: Jump to a certain position (Teleport) and hit in area at the destination point.

- Area in movement: An Area spell that follows the character whenever he goes with an effect arround him (exemple: Life drain, paralyze (slow speed 80%), Damage (25/second, healing or protection (+20 Shielding to party members)

- Hit & Teleport: Character hits a target and its automaticly teleported to its target.

- Push: When hiting the enemy, target is pushed 2 squares in oposite direction of caster. If there is a wall, recive double damage, if there is another chartacter behind, this one takes damage too.

These are some expemples of what i want to achive. I You know how to do some of this effects or want to challenge yourself contact me here or in Discord to discuss about the deal!

@Artvs Magnvs#2258

Hello Comunity!

I am looking forwards to create new custom spells for my OT Custom Server and i need someone who knows how to do that. This OT Server is based on a fantasy world i've been building up for my fantasy novels for more than 12 Years, and i want to create a full magic enviroment and Class definition adapted to it!

Here are some of the effects im looking for:

- Movement: I want some spells to make a chatracter move 2-3 squares in a direction or teleport.

-Stun or Paralyze

-Blood Magic: Spells that takes a % of you HP instead of Mana

- Jump & Hit: Jump to a certain position (Teleport) and hit in area at the destination point.

- Area in movement: An Area spell that follows the character whenever he goes with an effect arround him (exemple: Life drain, paralyze (slow speed 80%), Damage (25/second, healing or protection (+20 Shielding to party members)

- Hit & Teleport: Character hits a target and its automaticly teleported to its target.

- Push: When hiting the enemy, target is pushed 2 squares in oposite direction of caster. If there is a wall, recive double damage, if there is another chartacter behind, this one takes damage too.

These are some expemples of what i want to achive. I You know how to do some of this effects or want to challenge yourself contact me here or in Discord to discuss about the deal!

@Artvs Magnvs#2258

Which TFS version? Are you brazilian?

Back