• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - Official Update 'Open Discussion'

I banned three people, including you. I had sufficient evidence that you were using a bot to hold your target.

Umm, i wasnt using a bot. you think i cant use a mouse...?:confused:
you banned me for a stupid reason and i didnt even use hold target because i dont need hold target to kill brs...
btw i have never used a bot since i have played this server, you can ask anyone you want they will all answer you with a BIG no.

---Alexsand

you gave him a warning for using a bot, when he was sitting in pz after you banned his other char, lol you told him to stop using hold target WHILE he was in pz... nice try though

I'm sorry I couldn't ban him fast enough to catch him before he died and came back, I'll be sure to keep up with the current rate of deaths.

Well when i used play before the reset it was illegal but i dont know about now so thats why i said it was illegal, because i remember xar almost getting banned for using it in a war.

---Alexsand

Well when i used play before the reset it was illegal but i dont know about now so thats why i said it was illegal, because i remember xar almost getting banned for using it in a war.

---Alexsand

But then red accepted it ;)

Red accepted it only because it was so easy to bitch for DAYS about a ban for it. I still consider it illegal, and being the test server, a place where you have the privlage to be on, and you fuck it up with bots and shit, you're gone. End of story.

---Alexsand

even then it wasnt...

You werent playing back then and i do remember it was illegal. Root what dont you understand? I was not using a BOT on the test server i had no bots opened or anything i was just holding down f4 to use that bugged spell.

---Alexsand

I banned three people, including you. I had sufficient evidence that you were using a bot to hold your target.

i cant log in am i one of those people :/ i clearly wasent using a bot nor that bugged spell you saw me using exori rai

To my mind, hold target is legal, just cavebot and combo-bot is illegal.
Red, help us get smarter on this :)

pira ure not on the test for like about since i finished the demona maze

I'm always offline in weekends due to my two compassions, play baseball on national league and my girlfriend, she's gonna move out of house now so helping with moving :p

Tonight I'm online on test again, although I coulnd't get in-game earlier today, the server did load my Character list but didn't connect to the game.

I'm always offline in weekends due to my two compassions, play baseball on national league and my girlfriend, she's gonna move out of house now so helping with moving :p

Tonight I'm online on test again, although I coulnd't get in-game earlier today, the server did load my Character list but didn't connect to the game.

cool i knever knew you played baseball :p and yea same here i couldent log on same story as you character list and it freezes at connecting

Back