• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - Official Update 'Open Discussion'

Hold target has always been a controversial issue, but I have spoken to Red about this before and he has told me that the only reason he tolerates it is because it is so hard to police. I'm taking the challenge of finding and punishing people who use the bot. Don't like it? Tough.

Ok now your starting to annoy me. I dont know where you get that i was using a bot or something illegal. Try the bug yourself and see if i was using a bot or not. And dont do something your not sure of.

---Alexsand

Ok now your starting to annoy me. I dont know where you get that i was using a bot or something illegal. Try the bug yourself and see if i was using a bot or not. And dont do something your not sure of.

---Alexsand

I think you was using the cruor incurso thingy? and I know, you do not own a bot.

2. Cheating
a) Account Sharing, Account Selling, and Packet Injections.
b) Cavebotting of no kind on Cyntara. All levels should be earned fairly. If you are caught cavebotting, we have the right to ban, delete, and remove any amount of levels desired. There is no ex posto facto on this rule.
c) Obvious Combo Botting will result in 7 day ban the first offense, 30 days the second time, and deletion the next. You can get unbanned at the cash shop.
d) No magebombs of any sort. If you are caught magebombing, you will be IP banned. No exceptions.
----------------------------

hold target not is illegal. =)

Hold target has always been a controversial issue, but I have spoken to Red about this before and he has told me that the only reason he tolerates it is because it is so hard to police. I'm taking the challenge of finding and punishing people who use the bot. Don't like it? Tough.

you speak like your the owner of cyntara... why don't we hear from red on what he thinks.. and if he wants to make it illegal, then you should punish people, not because you want to.

All I said was that Red told me that he gave up on the issue, there has never been a clear rule for or against the topic. I chose to oppose it.

All I said was that Red told me that he gave up on the issue, there has never been a clear rule for or against the topic. I chose to oppose it.

thats my point, you CHOSE to oppose it, by yourself, without asking red, or being asked by him (as far as i'm aware, since pira isn't of the same opinion). What im trying to say is, why do you suddenly make these rules out of no where, without consulting anyone? and btw elithe~ and them WHERE using hold target but you didnt ban them or give them a warning, but after you banned Ken jr(lord alexsand), and he came back on his other char "lord alexsand" you gave him a warning/threat of banning him for using hold target, WHEN HE WAS IN PZ, i know cuz i was standing with him in pz. Oh and btw, lord alexsand doesnt own a bot, even pira knows this, and i do, cuz ive tried (without success) to help him find a working crack.
(this is the longest post i've ever written, wow im gay.)

Post, I've said that I have talked to Red on the topic, the only reason he doesn't want to deal with the drama associated with these sorts of bans (just like this!), so I'm doing his dirty work. And I banned those that I was sure of botting, I didn't have enough evidence for the others.

Cry some more.

Post, I've said that I have talked to Red on the topic, the only reason he doesn't want to deal with the drama associated with these sorts of bans (just like this!), so I'm doing his dirty work. And I banned those that I was sure of botting, I didn't have enough evidence for the others.

Cry some more.

I had hold target on and u missed it bro. :thumbup:

hola soy esteban "El Vengador" en cyntara mira yo te opino sobre el tes "cyntarates.servegame.com" ami me parecio aburrido porque porque subes nivel super rapido no tiene chiste para mi opinion
asi que con todo respeto yo te digo seja cyntara como esta si quieres cambia mosters ecenarios pero dejalo como es su sistema de nivel
porque "SUBIR NIVEL TAN RAPIDO NO TIENE CHISTE" espero una respuesta
cuando sera el reset en cyntara?????

hola soy esteban "El Vengador" en cyntara mira yo te opino sobre el tes "cyntarates.servegame.com" ami me parecio aburrido porque porque subes nivel super rapido no tiene chiste para mi opinion
asi que con todo respeto yo te digo seja cyntara como esta si quieres cambia mosters ecenarios pero dejalo como es su sistema de nivel
porque "SUBIR NIVEL TAN RAPIDO NO TIENE CHISTE" espero una respuesta
cuando sera el reset en cyntara?????

Amen.

Back to topic...
Lower the dmg of knights!! a lvl 1k ek can solo me 3k druid when i just stand around spamming pot o_O and lower the exhaustion time for every spell and rune etc.. as that has nothing to do with tibia anymore :p make same exhaustions like it was when i retired... triple overtime attacked as fast as my rod. Now the rod (first hand weapon) attacks two times faster if i see it right?! thats a big advantage for knights and palas and if they are walking they attack even faster.
//Spaack

Those are bugs. We decided to address harder features first.

Red

how its going the test server? actually i am playing wow and i am too lazy for play a test server xD

Back