• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - Official Update 'Open Discussion'

Hey Red, Man I think pallies are hitting too low with the distance attack I was hitting a nightmare with devil eye and crystal arrow and there was 2 nightmares around me so i Spammed exevo san rai and the nightmares I was targeting was the last to die soo idk whats happenig and if I want to kill em just with exori con or exori con rai I cant kill them because they heal too fast for me =/ soo maybe you need to test a pally and see whats going on ;P

See you

Hey Red, Man I think pallies are hitting too low with the distance attack I was hitting a nightmare with devil eye and crystal arrow and there was 2 nightmares around me so i Spammed exevo san rai and the nightmares I was targeting was the last to die soo idk whats happenig and if I want to kill em just with exori con or exori con rai I cant kill them because they heal too fast for me =/ soo maybe you need to test a pally and see whats going on ;P

See you

When I saw royal doggo hunting them it seemed fine to me, u can kill the nms easily with exevo san rai and in pvp you can do pretty easy dmg with exorita con which does about 6k dmg and never misses.

Back