• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - The Bug Report List!

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Official Bug List!
Please do not re-post!

- Website is offline. [Not Fixed]
- NEW! Rebirth System [Fixed!]
- NEW! Guild War System [Fixed!]
- King Of The Hill [Fixed!]
- Capture The Flag [Discontinued]

- The Spirit of a Legendary Warrior not working. [Fixed!]
- Staircases, rope holes @ Floor 7 -> 8 located in the wrong areas. [Fixed!]
- Map bug, elfs are in the "dark". can't reach them. Position: [X: 4881] [Y: 4879] [Z: 8]. [Fixed!]
- When you get super promo and relog you're no vocation. [Fixed!]
- Healing doesn't show how much you heal, while it does heal you in fact! [Fixed!]
- Ingot / Topaz money transfers bugged [Fixed!]
- NM's/NM Scions are not strong against poison, so they kill each other lol [Fixed!]
- In thul spawn, the water does not do dmg when u dont wear helmet of the deep, and the chest only works once, so only the first person can get the helmet. [Fixed!]
- TP missing in tp room (obvious) [Fixed!]
- Same goes for reward chests in the all around quest.. ALL QUESTCHESTS BUGGED (Knowledge quest, Ferumbras tower, I think all chests of quests not working atm.) [Fixed!]
- Railway quest not working, also railway in lvl 150 quest not working [Not Fixed]
- The wild growth wall is bugged, you can walk through it. [Fixed!]
- In the skills quest are quest items missing and holes are not working properly. [Fixed!]
- Normal UH rune not working good, also donor atk runes not doing they're normal dmg. [Fixed!]
- Attack spells not working fine at all, way too less dmg. [Fixed!]
- Forever aol not working and normal AOL working like a forever aol! [Fixed!]
- Skills not going up fast. [Fixed!]
- Exevo pan not working. [Fixed!]
- Pandoras box is bugged, because it can't see invisibility.. [Fixed!]
- The ultimate spell to soul point system is not working properly. [Fixed!]
- When u relog you loose your vocation. [Fixed!]
- Firebomb of Dragon lord not doing any dmg. [Fixed!]
- Crystal arrow not working. [Fixed!]
- Cyntara zone portal still not working after you used eternal flame. [Fixed!]
- Potions do not work with super vocations [Fixed!]
- !buy commands not working. [Fixed!]
- Firehot Running Shoes bugged. [Fixed!]
- Yellow skulls not pz locked. [Fixed!]
- Unable to purchase a house [Fixed!]
- PZ time is inaccurate [Fixed!]
- Vip TP Scroll bugged [Fixed!]
- Advance Notification Bugged [Fixed!]
- King Statue Click [Fixed!]
- VIP mwalls bugged [Fixed!]
- Mlvl speed [Fixed!]
- When you sacrifice a morgoraths heart, you cannot go into those chair spawns. [Not Fixed]
- When you have fully used the vip medal, you still get the message only the worthy may pass after going through the VIP doors in Venore [Fixed!]
- The mwall rune is too high of a magic lvl for knights to use [Fixed!]
- Utani rai is not a spell [Fixed!]
- You dont get pzed in arena, somebody or you can just leave arena in the middle of a fight. [Not Fixed]
- Augminis viris, augminis mas viris for knights can be spammed with no exhaust wat so ever <-- same thing with all augminis spells [Fixed!]
- If your characters are on the same account you can log on both of them at once. [Fixed!]
- You can shoot through the magic wall runes. [Fixed!]
- Names for VIP Thunderstorm/mall bugged [Fixed!]
- You cannot purchase Drunk Rune or Spellbook [Fixed!]
- Skill quest, knight one is bugged, when u use it you get debugged, but you do get your skills. [Fixed!]
- Mwalls of Pandoras box/Culex stay forever. (magic prison) [Fixed!]
- Cruor incurso bugged, no exhaust. [Fixed!]
- Free malice demons, n-e, is a hole and there's nothing in there. [Fixed but not implemented!]
- It's annoying to start in the stairs with temple position, change that :x [Fixed!]
- Emerald Bangle does nothing [Not Fixed]
- Wild growth stays forever. (Exevo grav vita) [Fixed!]
- In 4 sword quest 1st sqm won't get tp'd to quest. [Fixed!]
- Myths mapped Wisp island place, the most n-w house, with the stairs down u end up in the wall. [Fixed!]
- At Bane Ka's quest with vamp lord tokens he asks in last task for more vamp lord tokens but he acually needs an other item, you should change his text :X and also whenever you do a task he only tells you once how many you need to give him, maybe he should say again how many you need to give him when you tell him task. [Fixed!] - You can now ask him your rank
- Twisty stairs at x 1521 y 385 z 4 aren't there. [Fixed!]
- Any melee attack is bugged with critical hits of above 100k, e.g. fist, bow+arrow, any weapon, just everything. [Fixed!]
- New PvP Area "Leap of Faith" [Fixed but not implemented!]
- Exito Sio doesn't take mana [Fixed!]
- Regen spell not working [Fixed!]
- Flozen Blood set-speed [Discontinued]

Key:

[Fixed!] = Fixed on Test Server
[Fixed but not implemented!] = Should be fixed but hasn't been updated due to time consumption (map updates mostly) - SHOULD be fixed but not 100%.
[Not Fixed] = Bugs yet to be fixed
[Clarify] = Somebody please clarify what this means, and also verify that it is, indeed bugged.
[Fixed?] = I can't test myself, please someone confirm if it's fixed or not.

Red

Last edited:
well umm i logg in to the test server with my cyntara acc and i click my characters name and yeah i get debuged..

well umm i logg in to the test server with my cyntara acc and i click my characters name and yeah i get debuged..

Please use the information posted on the website to login. Your account does not exist on the Cyntara Test Server. You will have to make a new account using 1/1.

Red

- The Spirit of a Legendary Warrior not working.
- Walls are missing in TP room, example west side under crazy beggars.
- Alot stairs on the wrong spot, example in Dragon lair.
- Same goes for rope-holes, example in Hero cave.
- Map bug, elfs are in the "dark". can't reach them. Position: [X: 4881] [Y: 4879] [Z: 8].
- When you get super promo and relog you're no vocation.
- Healing doesn't show how much you heal, while it does heal you in fact!
- Ingots are bugged, you can't make other moneys from it when you use it.
- NM's/NM Scions are not strong against poison, so they kill each other lol
- In thul spawn, the water does not do dmg when u dont wear helmet of the deep, and the chest only works once, so only the first person can get the helmet.
- TP missing in tp room (obvious)
- In rookgaard, under the temple, at apocalypse theres a chest with nothing in it.
- Same goes for reward chests in the all around quest.. ALL QUESTCHESTS BUGGED (Knowledge quest, Ferumbras tower, I think all chests of quests not working atm.)
- Maybe remap duel arena a little? Make it more exciting ;) (Don't make it really bigger, it's big enough already)
- Railway quest not working, also railway in lvl 150 quest not working
- Ropespots/holes in ferumbras area not working.
- The wild growth wall is bugged, you can walk through it.
- In the skills quest are quest items missing and holes are not working properly.
- Normal UH rune not working good, also donor atk runes not doing they're normal dmg.

- Attack spells not working fine at all, way too less dmg.
- Forever aol not working and normal AOL working like a forever aol!
- Skills not going up fast.
- Exevo pan not working.
- As addition to the ingots, you can't make crystal coins more than that. Topaz and ingots not working both.
- As u said Pandoras box is bugged, because it can't see invisibility.. But, you will have to fix that he summons way less, because when he can see you invisible he will be impossible. (Atm he summoned 3x Red, 2x Cynt General, 2x Queen of Diamonds, 3x Giant Panda, 2x Jimmy Urine, 4x Waza)
- The ultimate spell to soulpoint system is not working properly.
- When u relog you loose your vocation.
- Firebomb of Dragon lord not doing any dmg.
- Crystal arrow not working.
- Cyntara zone portal still not working after you used eternal flame.

- Skill quest, knight one is bugged, when u use it you get debugged, but you do get your skills.
- Mwalls of Pandoras box stay forever.
- Pots not working for super vocations.
- When saying augminis mas viris or augminis viris it doesn't show in the screen or default, but it does bring up your skills + it's bugged, it has no exhaust.
- Cruor incurso bugged, no exhaust.
- Augminas has also no exhaust which makes this spell a huge healing thing, when combo'd with curaga rune.
- Not really a bug but, with this new client, if someone atks you and skulls on you, you can atk him back but still enter pz, this thing would ruin the pvp fun when ppl will abuse it and pz hop.
- Capture the flag event not working.
- Reward for last event area also not working (Fix this area please it looks really hot! I can make some really fun events there!)
- Free malice demons, n-e, is a hole and there's nothing in there.

- It's annoying to start in the stairs with temple position, change that :x
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Twisty stairs at x 1521 y 375 z 4 aren't there.
- Any melee attack is bugged with critical hits of above 100k, e.g. fist, bow+arrow, any weapon, just everything.
- When done the Morgaroth heart sacrifice the chairs to the rooms are still bugged.
- At Bane Ka's quest with vamp lord tokens he asks in last task for more vamp lord tokens but he acually needs an other item, you should change his text :X and also whenever you do a task he only tells you once how many you need to give him, maybe he shouls say again how many you need to give him when you tell him task.
- Myths mapped Wisp island place, the most n-w house, with the stairs down u end up in the wall.
- Wild growth stays forever. (Exevo grav vita)
- In 4 sword quest 1st sqm won't get tp'd to quest.
- The TP on location 1050 4138 2 bring you to the other floor on a altar, make the where you get tp'd to a little more east and its fine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Only the first team in 4 sword quest will get the guardians behind him, next guy who will go in the quest will have the guardian in front of him, so it will be impossible for him to finish it.
- (For the test server, could you bring the runes into the donor item NPC, somehow it is not selling the runes I added in it).
- In the allround quest, the 2nd part, the stairs are bugged.

- Exito sio bug, when you use it you don't loose mana.

Last edited:
The players who report the most bugs will receive a special gift in the test server and the top few bug reporters will receive an item when the new Cyntara 4.0 is launched for real.

Red

Please post all of your bugs for the night. The server has encountered an issue that it needs an update and the download for the update will take a few hours to complete, and I will be offline when it finishes. Thank you for day 1 of testing, within a few days we will have much more to test and we will have all the initial bugs fixed.
This is the purpose of a test server, we understand that it probably wasn't too much fun today, but this is the worst of it. Thank you for your reports, and we will get to fixing them as soon as possible!

Red

uhs only heal 200~ which means unless a knight has pots hes dead...

and uh's are not infinite, dunno if that was on purpose or not jsut saying lol.

This is not a bug or idk, but when you are in acc manager you get kicked some times and in my case (I dont know others) can't use all the numbers to account or password, I used letters for my acc and I think thats not supposed to happen :p Lemme play a bit more and I will continue posting bugs I havent play at all just afk.

Oh and I bugged idk why, the server was about to be clean with the automatic tool idk if that made me bug.

You lose your vocation when you are kicked or log out. (Check the sample vocation in the database if you have it).

22:51 You see the spirit of a legendary warrior.
It weighs 30.50 oz.
not work! D:

aol forever not work!

crystal arrow not work!!

NPC HOUSE not sell blessing!

Last edited:
Crystal arrow.
Forever aol .
Spirit of the legendary warrior.
NMS HAVE NO NM COAT ON!!! ITS A FREE FOR ALL IN THERE!.
Tp for exped warlocks.
Ignots cant be broken into topaz.
!buy commands not working.
Firewalker boots NOT unlimited.
Random Mwalls in duel.
Yellow skulls not pz locked.
Tot dmg bugged (i think most atk spells/runes are)
Super mana rune(From npc) cost me 86 ignots O:
Pots are bugged for Super Vocations.
Pots capacity is like 2 or something(i have like 2k on me atm)
Vip list is the same on all chars on acc(dont know if this is intended or not)
I think white knights and malice demons(i can tank 4 malices with half a set and lvl 710) are too easy to kill.
U can swear(it comes up with those msgs but still shows the swear word)
Sorry for repeats ive been saving all bugz in notepad till i had enough to post.
MORE TO COME!

Last edited:
You can't change 100 crystal for topaz and 1 topaz for 100 crystal, not working

Back