• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

so.... know what there will not going to be wars again in cyntara? ooth one question why did u made another guild saying it is peaceful? :O so there will not be wars bruh vs red army?

sum call it sarcasm.

As long as i will play this ot. ill make it a war :> Even if i have to fight alone lol ;x

I know i'am a nobody here atm. but soon that might change :p

nice attitude anco :p i like it :D but im also the master of war :D cant play an OT in peace

im not waring to alex kicks all the brs he invited...i wont be checking this thread as its not even going to be a fun war anymore...theres fuckin beaners in the guild so im out till they leave. pce :peace:

Answer/Question/Riddle

im not waring to alex kicks all the brs he invited...i wont be checking this thread as its not even going to be a fun war anymore...theres fuckin beaners in the guild so im out till they leave. pce :peace:

Answer/Question/Riddle

We're winning the war with our guild numbering 8 and their numbers total to a whopping some of 54.

I seem to have missed alot today :( someone tell me the events that occured today?

Answer/Question/Riddle

same here warring with the brs is like holding a shit for 1 week >.<

I seem to have missed alot today :( someone tell me the events that occured today?

We raped "Reds Army" with a total of around 50~ frags to 5~.
We have 8 people in our guild, they have 54.

Just if you didn't know this is great white north :p I am one of your 8 :D but I mean with the bans... Zarz and death dealer are banned?

Back