• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

I'm not banned, I received a notation for "threatening a gamemaster". Also, He will not kick the BR's/Mex, because without them, the team would be nothing.

GUILD STATS!

Reds Army:

Guild Statistics
Members
Online members
Total Level
Average Level
Lowest Level
Chaos Sorcer
Highest Level
Rileyy
Players Invited

Pardon Mah Swag:

Guild Statistics
Members
Online members
Total Level
Average Level
Lowest Level
Varneo
Highest Level
Death
Players Invited

LOL and we winning

You are not winning th war... Your just goig to south gate and our team is going to you guys when they know we will never kill you guys in their but the keep going inside to try to kill you guys. If we open battle we would win and you know it.

---Alexsand

You are not winning th war... Your just goig to south gate and our team is going to you guys when they know we will never kill you guys in their but the keep going inside to try to kill you guys. If we open battle we would win and you know it.

---Alexsand

obviously you invited the whole server rofl.....

My real team is about 70 people at the moment who won't be playing here because not only is fighting a bunch of pathetic mass recruiting Mexicans pointless but they don't agree with donating $100 each to some kid who bans people for calling him out on being a shitty server owner.

If you drop your mass recruit randoms we'll smash you fucking retards anywhere.

i'd like to point out, out of the entire thread, Josh and Raging can see lots of racism here. because aparently, im racist for calling out the mexicans/brs to be WTO~~.

I apologise if i sounded racist, but this is far worse LOL

Let me get this straight Alexsand, You want to OB, when we have 4v18? How much sense does that make? It doesnt make you a good leader to mass recruit everyone that we dont have on our team, and try to win a war, that in fact, you did lose. 50~ frags, to 5?

A leader directs, helps, and keeps communication throughout a team. Which is why the Bruh's are so successful in beating you scrubs.

You and Rileyy tried to befriend the Bruh's, and now you band with the BR's agaist them? Real cool!!!

You keep saying Open Battle, But why would we open battle you,when you bring 5 people to kill 1 person? Who's to say you wouldn't recruit another 50 people to come flank us from the back?

You guys are so skilled, you know that? It takes so much skill to log on and mass recruit 50 people to war against a guild of 10.

You mass recruit so you have numbers, because you lack in PvP, its understandable, yes. But do you honestly need 54 members? NO.

The funny part is, you want us to just walk into battle's that YOU KNOW you're going to win.

Pick your battles smartly, It never hurts.

And dont lose 50~ frags to 5 frags. K thx, Bye.

P.S. I think you got a lil brown spot on each of your turbans.

*FRI SLURPEE PLIX*

Last edited:
A leader directs, helps, and keeps communication throughout a team. Which is why the Bruh's are so successful in beating you scrubs.

Excactly right! My cams show we have WRECKED them 5 vs 20~ on many occasions! there is nothing left for us to prove, they can't beat us so they have to use GM's :p

GET GARBAGED ALEXSAND/RILEYY/KEN/MEX/BR/A.RAB'S.

18v4, Did you win? Sorry to say, NOPE. Isn't the first time.

lord alexsand is stupid to call for a OB 4on18 and Bruhs are stupid to feel proud to win in a defence as you should know the use of a defence... its to compensate the amount of players so its not hard to win 4on18 then as in southgate its like 4on3...

lord alexsand is stupid to call for a OB 4on18 and Bruhs are stupid to feel proud to win in a defence as you should know the use of a defence... its to compensate the amount of players so its not hard to win 4on18 then as in southgate its like 4on3...

Your team is stupid for trying to break a defense for 2 hours.
If it was your team in the defense, I'm sure my team could break it.

why call it my team? :p have you seen me fighting with them 1 time now? only one time i died in southgate cause they are stupid

Back