• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

New Topic: What you gonna buy if you win 1k Post Prize.

:)

dude how funny was that lmao.. ves ur a dick for letting see ya get free exp i hope u all enjoy ur deletions cause i am gonna be :p

dude how funny was that lmao.. ves ur a dick for letting see ya get free exp i hope u all enjoy ur deletions cause i am gonna be :p

now i well and truely know who my true friends are and who has my back + atleast i can say im loyal i am not 1 of these turncoats that seem to be all over cyntara
TWIZZLER

o i c

twiii love u;***** but chill its just a server man we figth but for fun no?

Btw I know what I did is wrong, but its not ur business, everybody does that, and its up to Red decide what he gonna do with me, btw looks like we'r on the same situacion Eh Lord Alex~?

Carbon - 7 Dec 2009, 18:07 Killed at Level 502 by Lord Alexsand.

Hypocrite.

Btw I know what I did is wrong, but its not ur business, everybody does that, and its up to Red decide what he gonna do with me, btw looks like we'r on the same situacion Eh Lord Alex~?

Carbon - 7 Dec 2009, 18:07 Killed at Level 502 by Lord Alexsand.

Hypocrite.

that was from spam i was there i witnessed it so stfu and red will deal with u soon enough considerin u just owned upto it right there

I got nothing to hide, if he ask me if i did that i'll say, yes i did, but if he penalty me i hope he do the same with Lord Alex~, becuz no one is 'saint' here.

Can't you have a civility conversation? Thats Nerd Rage or what, ofc that's 'spamm' for u, he's ur friend you gonna do ur best to protect him.

I Lol at "Barbarian Alliance" Speech, they only say 'Uga Uga, you suck, diphead numb scull" Lmao

Back