• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

Red man, the Guild pague is buged

I thing that the Guild pague is buged :confused:. I am the Leader of a Guild but the person that join the Guild dessapear from the list and the invitation too. I dont know if i make the right thing posting this here but its a problem that need to be Fixed. Thanks.:p

ure like #5 cause i gotta include my freinds too (RL) and fredi the reason why ure my left ass cheak is cause you act like a hotshot in some wars i can mention 1 war if you want to hear about that tell me BUT i might change my hommie list :D who knows o btw i dont understand why get lvl 1k under rb 50 in my mind i think thats alittle retarded as what my cousin said more pots means longer life span :p o and can some 1 tell me is this the way how to spell this word 'Crab or Krab' i get f'ed up

lol yes tell me 1 war :D and why should i want to get 50 rebirth why i want to have like 400+ pots my pots had never end in a war 250 are ok for me :) i dont need more in all the time i had been playing tibia i had never finished my pots in war i think the lowest i had pots was 50

I understand you now:eek:, you say that a member of the Guild cant login like the Leader. I know that, but that is not the problem, the members of the Guild disappear. They join the Guild, its says You see (name) he is a member of Dante Guild, but 1 minute later you look at him again and he isnt in the Guild, you go to the Guild pague and the only one in the Guild is the Leader. Its like they never join the Guild:huh:.

Back