• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

the one in december remeber it was in bkb us v bip it was around december 7 ye ***** i got good memories jsut telling you one time they could be like 3 , 2 , 1 FREDI CROVER wasting pots cause of there combo bots (brs) last pot boom done 250 is little id prefer 400 but its ure opinion and if you cohosse rb 27 ill get off that topic i was just tossing it in there

Cyntara 4.0 - The Bug Report List!

r u gonna do a reset please dont i bought some donor items and i dont want to loose them plx ur friend

vala jaal,"simon":p

hi red just sayin hi xD!!!:peace:

"Vala Jaal"FOREVER!

Are you gonna do a reset?

"Vala Jaal"FOREVER!!!:peace:

getta fuckin life homo

hi red its vala Jaal.dude there has been some bugs

"Vala Jaal"FOREVER!!!:peace:

hey how come when i try to download the cilent it wont let me?

"Vala Jaal"FOREVER!!!

:wub:

diganme de donde descargo el server ke de aki no se puede ni de la paj
D:

como no puedes?

when you put !frags it always says 0 red please fix it i want pk red.

:peace:

you'r bro Hero Of Knights

when you put !frags it always says 0 red please fix it i want pk red.

you'r bro Hero Of Knights

You posted it in the wrong thread, please go to bug report list thread =)

Hey i cant open the cyntaratest.servegame.com

Hero of knights rocks!!!!!

Red When you enter vip world in you test server it always says,Only Worthy may go in that sucks.its a bug if you can fix it fix it,and when you do external flames quest it is bugged at the very end of the quest.there is a lot more bugs hopefully you'r wonderful staff will tell you about it.

"Hero Of Knights"

Another bugg is when you attack sorcerers the hits are transperant,if you were wanting to leave it like that ok,but i prefer the regular blood ^^

And some spells are also bugged. Ask pirates or Root they know all about it :p

Add some rep ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@My Capp.. after 1 and a half months.. its still bugged.

can you believe it? its already been one and a half months ;) time flys when your having so much fun on RL tibia... but i occasionally log onto cyntara to bug rape my fellow enemies. they are so retareded, telling them that just wont do it. I DEMENAD my capp to be fixed.. how come everyones capp is exept for me? (and a few others) kindda dumb.

rl friends, contact me on rubera/arcania

Back