• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CynterO's Mapping Thread (All 100% Raw!)

Really nice, but for future reference, don't add a clump of bushes like that. Not unless you make it look like it is in a garden, otherwise no.

It's ok, don't rush things though, take the time to detail and make it perfect. :)

Ye I know, but I didn't have alot of time that night so just made some fast so ^^

Thanks for the comment, going to finish the nature today :)

I'm so sorry for not finishing it but i just noticed a problem in real life so it will be finished alittle later :(

Finished the nature now, dont rlly know more to add :p

Say how i can make it better :D

Looks pretty good! I would just remove the big grasstufts, all of em. Add some more trees - add alot of small grass tufts, some flowers and/or mushrooms, then it would be a big diffrence! The houses looks kinda cute ^^

Looks pretty good! I would just remove the big grasstufts, all of em. Add some more trees - add alot of small grass tufts, some flowers and/or mushrooms, then it would be a big diffrence! The houses looks kinda cute ^^

I'll try it in the next nature work :D

Thanks for the tip :)

Really good CynterO, try and work on something else now, like caves or just a mountain or something, challenge yourself!

Back