• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CynterO's Mapping Thread (All 100% Raw!)

I'ts mine, found the style in a thread and wanted to try it out :D

Thanks for the comments :)

1t9Sc.png

I still beg to differ, this is a map I recieved whilst working on my project from about 2-3years ago. Some of you may remember "Zerstora".

1t9Sc.png

I still beg to differ, this is a map I recieved whilst working on my project from about 2-3years ago. Some of you may remember "Zerstora".

ye but thats not the cave, sorry if i missunderstood you but i thought u were talking about the cave not the waterfall :p

He means all the thing. The cave borders and waterfall all match the same old picture he showed.

Inside the ring is not by me, but It's not the cave lol. I was talking about the cave not the waterfall ;p

Hope this explains!

You've changed a few details and cave borders. Meh Your latest piece actually looks decent :p

Not bad, but I thought the first where unfinished too. Maybe use some more difference in shapes and make some parts without mountain wall borders. You can also add some more rocks and I think the grey water borders will fit better there. Also the waterfall looks like its flying (there is no mountain at the left part) on the second picture.

Not bad, but I thought the first where unfinished too. Maybe use some more difference in shapes and make some parts without mountain wall borders. You can also add some more rocks and I think the grey water borders will fit better there. Also the waterfall looks like its flying (there is no mountain at the left part) on the second picture.

Oh, Forgot the 3rd floor mountain walls and ye i see the waterfall is flying on the second pic.
Thanks for saying :)

I will only comment on the first few pictures, because I can see that it can be nice pieces. You should make it or a rock cave or a jungle cave (don't merge them). For a jungle cave (which I think fits better) you can make it like this 0.jpg. I also wonder wether the waterfall comes from. Good luck improving the piece ;). I see potential.

Back