• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay - Dokumenty do wypelnienia

We apologize for the delay in forwarding the credit notes and respective payouts for the end of January 2012. This was caused by the transition and migration of the new billing system, which was required following the business transition.

You will receive the January 2012 payout reports on Friday, February 3, 2012!
The balance according to the credit notes has already been transferred to your account.

Please do not hesitate to contact your account manager or our seller hotline at: [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding!

ciekawe bardzo....

Mi nie wysłali kasy bo nie wysłałem dokumentów, a jak napisałem że nie wyśle to wysłali.

Mi nie wysłali kasy bo nie wysłałem dokumentów, a jak napisałem że nie wyśle to wysłali.

Lol, ja od czwartku(02.10) bez kontaktu z nimi, nie wysłałem dokumentów ale ostatni ich email(mimo, że emaila używam w danych).:

Hi,

Unfortunately, your email address does not appear to be in our records and therefore we would ask you to send us your Customer ID and username.

Kind regards,
DaoPay Customer Service
Zlatko

Last edited:
wkurza mnie ta sytuacja.... wyslalem te wszystkie papierki, odpisali mi,ze wszystko jest ok ,a kase jak pisali mieli wyslac 3-ego,czyli juz powinna dojsc....

Tez w DaoPay nie widzicie jaka powinna byc wyplata - na tej stronie od razu jak sie zalogasz?

taa.... nie podoba mi sie ta sytuacja -_-

Przysłali mi wczoraj maila, żeby podpisać umowę o wystawianiu im rachunków.
Podpisałem, wystawiłem rachunek, odesłałem, podziękowali i w ciągu 3 dni mają wypłacić :)

Hi,

due to the Sweden Chargeback of 171 EUR in your account, you are below the minimum payout amount. Therefore no payment has been made.

Please refer to our other email to you regarding the Sweden Chargeback issue.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Jebane pajace.

tez w tym zestawieniu od nich macie na koncu subtotal na minusie xD?

tak, bo to raport ile Ty im jesteś winny :) jesteś im winny na minusie = oni mają u Ciebie debet = wystawiasz im rachunek, żeby Ci go zapłacili.

Zrobilem wszystko co Kula i przeslalem im to w piatek i poki co zadnego maila zwrotnego....

Chyba to beda ostatnie walentynki i z daopay ^ ^ . Zrywam znajomosc ;p

Zrobilem wszystko co Kula i przeslalem im to w piatek i poki co zadnego maila zwrotnego....

Chyba to beda ostatnie walentynki i z daopay ^ ^ . Zrywam znajomosc ;p

ja dostałem zwrotnego, że umowy nie mogą otworzyć w pdf o_O. Wysłałem im teraz jako linka do Google Docs i też czekam na kase.

Thank you very much for filling out the self billing agreement correctly.

Regarding to your email we would like to kindly ask you to create invoice for us in amount of --- €. The aforementioned amount is only negative in our view, but of course it does not mean for you, as well. For the invoice please find below a check list which information you should include.

Sender Details:
-Name
-Complete Address
-Country

Invoice recipient:
Daotec Payment Gmbh
Hackhofergasse 5/14
A-1190 Wien

Additional information:

-Specification of Services
-Period
-reference to report number
-Issue Date
-Bank details / Paypal details

gdzie się generuje te faktury ?
sam sobie mam ją zrobić jakimś programikiem?

Back