• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay-ILL GIVE REP FOR HELP!

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
When i make a PIN Code from my products on daopay, it generates it but then it doesnt work on my ots website. can some1 help?

Last edited:
yes i know its in buypoints.php. WHERE exactly in php, theres the code i dont know WHERE EXACTLY to insert the tidkey and subkey. when i do i get a parsing error on site. so i don't know how to put all the 's and "s and i have another question, do i need to create a product in my daopay acc? or is everything fine and all i need to do is add subkey and tidkey? HELP ME I KNOW I NEED TO ADD IN IN BUYPOINTS.PHP I DONT KNOW WHERE EXACTLY ;P

$config['daopay_active'] = true; #active daopay system?
# example config for daopay
$config['daopay'][0]['appcode'] = 46870; #
$config['daopay'][0]['prodcode'] = 'DEB3'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['addpoints'] = '200'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['cost'] = "2 euro inc. VAT"; #

Annoying reading huh?:ninja:

yea it has that. ;s it says it cant find subkey. how do i create one ;o?

Subkey not found: tidkey=46870 subkey=DEB3

help please, sorry about the red text but i wrote that so people would read my entire post ;p.

i have an account on daopay >.> and my bank acc is configured on daopay. how do i find OUT my subkey?

scratch what i wrote. in websites when it says url of your website, do i put my daopay website or my ots website?

ye i know now xD, ty this is the first time i set up a daopay account so i didnt know what im doing, thanks for baring with em tho rep goes for you ;)

i just added my website, im getting errors. the name of my application is scorpia.no-ip.org. is that what i put for appcode? product code i made DEB3. but it still says subkey not found ;O?

ye i fixed the problem above ;p, but when i create a pin code, and i put it into my website it says its the wrong code? i double checked that i chose the right product whats wrong ;o?

Application: scorpia.no-ip.org
Product code: DEB3

Generated PIN code: aeyieziwee

Says its wrong code on website ;s

bump?

Last edited by a moderator:
it stilll says the pin code is wrong, for BOTH of the codes. i made 2 products, and i made pin codes for both and neither work either way. everything is set correctly in buypoints.php i check, maybe i didnt put something that makes the pin code valid? please help ;p. ill give more rep! xD

Hi Dixter, ever heard of the
edit.gif
button? You should use it instead of posting quad posts in a row.

no because then my thread would be 10 pages in the back fo the forum, now its up at the very front. moron, if u dont know how to help then dont post ffs.

Back