• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay to paypal...

Tsson

Reaction score
Hello, i using Geisor's acc maker and his donation system. My question is how can i change daopay to paypal? becouse daopay sucks, it is possible to change it?

.. if it's possible i would be happy if someone could make a toturial or something :)

Thanks in advance!:p

Last edited:
So you mean, you want them to write their credit card like real tibia's payment system is?

or you want still use a sms payment system?

If so, then its not possible.

i mean that i want to change so my donators pay with their credit cards to paypal instead of call/sms to daopay

..yes like real tibia...

Last edited:
A simple answer is:

Its not possible unless you are a complete paypal geek, and most likely work for paypal.

To my knowledge, there is no publicly known way to have paypal interact with your site and send a confirmation that the donation/payment is complete.

I have however read that it IS possible, but no one has managed to make it work yet.
(Except for maybe Blizzard)

A simple answer is:

Its not possible unless you are a complete paypal geek, and most likely work for paypal.

To my knowledge, there is no publicly known way to have paypal interact with your site and send a confirmation that the donation/payment is complete.

I have however read that it IS possible, but no one has managed to make it work yet.
(Except for maybe Blizzard)

There is alot of games that made it work.

E.G Travian, (dont talaturen got it?)

Im sure it must be a lot more difficult than this so dont flame me Im just guessing but, isnt it adding paypal "donate" buttons just enough?

I used to have a sucky pvp serv ages ago with a free hosting website and I added paypal donate buttons and it worked perfectly, why wouldnt it in this case?

Im sure it must be a lot more difficult than this so dont flame me Im just guessing but, isnt it adding paypal "donate" buttons just enough?

I used to have a sucky pvp serv ages ago with a free hosting website and I added paypal donate buttons and it worked perfectly, why wouldnt it in this case?

Well if you want it to be automatic it's alot more scripting requried ;)

Hello, i using Geisor's acc maker and his donation system. My question is how can i change daopay to paypal? becouse daopay sucks, it is possible to change it?

.. if it's possible i would be happy if someone could make a toturial or something :)

Thanks in advance!:p

lul use daopay cus paypal sux harder...:)

lul use daopay cus paypal sux harder...:)

Paypal is much better then the fucking DaoPay i got a new ot
and i earned 410kr=40euro and the fucking VAT or rent or how to say that.DaoPay is taking the half of the money so i only got like 20euro now.
PayPal dosent take rent as far as i know,thats why the most skilled OT's uses it.

Paypal is much better then the fucking DaoPay i got a new ot
and i earned 410kr=40euro and the fucking VAT or rent or how to say that.DaoPay is taking the half of the money so i only got like 20euro now.
PayPal dosent take rent as far as i know,thats why the most skilled OT's uses it.

Yes but DaoPay is way more secure because in PayPal people can make chargebacks and get their money back within 30 days of the purchase, and there's not much you can do about it when complaining with PayPal unless you made it clear that they are strictly non-refundable donations and you can prove it somehow, thats what I heard, but as far as Im concerned, when it comes to OTs its too hard to complain about chargebacks.

I dont know about you but Id rather have 60% of something than 100% of nothing.

Back