• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

Encerrona In Game [Revamped Version]
encc.png

HAHAHA LOL, I haven't slept and I'm relying on a sugar high so i'm like dead, but that made me laugh like all hell and fall of my chair hahahaha.

Love you darklord<3 XD

you should try to make brittania^^ (seeing your avaatar i guess u know that im talking about code geass) With your skills it must be awesome :)

@Destined Hope... xD
@jaroen2... would not be very possible because of the time in which they are in code geass (future), but still not be a bad idea ahahaha xD...

Some Ice Style... Do you like it? (Coment Please)... ^_^
icegq.png

@Destined Hope... xD
@jaroen2... would not be very possible because of the time in which they are in code geass (future), but still not be a bad idea ahahaha xD...

icegq.png

Fuck Nice '-' :eek:

@Destined Hope... xD

icegq.png

A bit too much crowded bushes. But other than that, detailwork looks good.
Though, remove about 60% of the bushes, and it'll be cooler.:)

ehmms...flowers and shrooms doesn't really fit in snow imo.. and also.. wth are those ice squares in the middle of the map? :S My grade is "not very well done"

This is not mapping but even so you must see...:huh:
guisomesprites.png

Is an example of a more complex and update version of the original tibia.
And I don't make this client or picture, I found this on deviantArt.com [Is a kind of Gallery]

Last edited:
wow in tibia o0?. rep++ :O tell me what it is o0

Back