• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh i will haha, btw u just want the 1 or more for
Necronia?

Jav is about to make one, after its done I will make adjustments, make some finnal tests on code, and we can make some chill weekend with that XD
Like open necronia (fine server) for a day or two and have fun testing it on your maps :D (and invite ppl ofcourse)

@down
you got it :D

Last edited:
Beta over D;? If not I'd love to try this ^_^

Nope not on yet dude chill. The beta will be permenent i.e once it starts it will be private online until full release.

I demand a spot for the next time people will be invited to a beta! You can't refuse since you still own me 30k xD

Good luck with the developing.

I too would like a spot :)

Not many updates. Learning lua also, and working like a nig... ahem.. Good worker. ;)

Tho im free till thursday afaik now so i have more time :D

Realistic date: late november, i am in canada adventure training with the british army :) for a week in nov and by then it will be done imo so it'll most likely be when im back.

Last edited:
closed as per request with message: development is halted until further notice

Project will continue once more.
I am still working on necronia for shadowsong, but i am reopening this project as i plan to continue its development.
Keep in touch.

Yeah! Nice to see that man, also hows it going with Necronia, I thought it was supposed to be released in January?

I just checked this thread yesterday morning and i was like oh no it seems dead ,
but AWESOME that u start working on it again :D i will definetly keep following this :)
good luck

Necronia is almost ready afaik, i need to get my arse into gear tbh ;) but its not far from ready :)

Darkonia:
Also good to see the interest is still here...

Have been revamping zombie island + a few new areas, such as: the barbarian dwarf city of klaadon. Ill work on their sprites soon. But more focused on necronia atm. Just progress has restarted here :)

Last edited:
Looks awesome! I would love to give darkonia and Necronia a try!

Nice, you can find necronia's threads scattered around here ^^ mapping also.

There probably wont be many updates for darkonia for a good week but ill probably do a big update for you then.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back