• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their anyway i can get into the beta i see that is is full but,i just spent the last hour and a half looking at this thread. Im very interested into trying it out also so if you can squeeze me in i would be grateful and if not i understand.

Thanks,
Shilizs

P.s keep up the great work

Thanks alot for spending your time to actually get to know the server. Ofc you can :) there will be some updates soon, keepin touch.

Regards

I'll post some screens within the week. Still largely focused on necronia atm.. So much to do

No updates. I keep promising some. So i will have something soon. I don't know when, but it will be a large one since there has been a large amount of work since the last update months ago xd

Yeah and im the new owner everyone! the server will be upp 2013 juni 10

lol. At the rate im working on it.. Nope. xd

And i was messing bro :< u no haz it.

=O what a server, nice history, nice system... I'm really waiting for something like this!

Can't wait to see(and play) it online!

Nothing special, just a small piece of my Darkonia's 'rook' revamp. This is "Avandale Academy" for Darkonia's Brightest and Gifted.

_9evfz.png

It ofc isn't finished.. I'm just laying down the structure for me to build around. So if you see missing borders etc you may point them out but there will be a few because i haven't got round to that aspect of the map yet.

You may also note the research note to the right of the Darkonia tag; it is part of a quest in which the player has to go and find all 8 research notes. 5/8 are find-able around rook - the other 3 are obtainable from small quests i.e. One of the npc's "Billy the tradesman" is selling one of these research notes for an insanely high amount. He agrees to hand it over for a small favour.

I'm posting this to bump the thread as well as to show a little bit of my project again.
The windows on the left will be same layout as those on the right (with the dark posts).

But i do appreciate any comments and feedback on it for other ideas, what you like/dislike and any tips.

p.s. i realise the mountain borders on the middle stairs area looks shit. I will adjust that i guess

Small update -----------

This will replace the yallendale springs area for those that have read the first page. Once i complete this academy - i will merge it into the darkonia map.

Looks nice, I don't know how you can keep working on your own server and necronia at the same time, but keep up the good work ^_^

hey fagy, that's quite a piece you got there, but some what i dislike the limestone on < that side i feel like an open window, or nothing there just the wood wall would fit just better :p,

bout your story, if you keep on doing that for every map piece i will see your map once i get a job!

hey fagy, that's quite a piece you got there, but some what i dislike the limestone on < that side i feel like an open window, or nothing there just the wood wall would fit just better :p,

bout your story, if you keep on doing that for every map piece i will see your map once i get a job!

Haha prolly xD finishing the rook revamp before any other piece tho on this.

But necronia comes first ATM. So 80:20 ATM, still in spare time I'm editing the OTC for it. Background, music, modules are done just got to sort the map GPS ;) which if I manage to do I will release on OTC board, along with shadows, weather etc

- - - Updated - - -

Also may consider the wood wall but limestone/brick mix has a somewhat nostalgic appeal to me so idk xD

- - - Updated - - -

And regarding information for a release.. Not for a while. The client is coming along nicely, the map is well
Coming along :p and scripts generally getting done, still learning lua at the moment though, but standard scripts and some vaguely advanced scripts are doable xD

So just keep watching and more information will be posted in the next coming days/weeks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back