• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkressxx (™«★BlueRockS★»™) - Mapping Thread

Is I had, "Forget it, since you edited your post." Copied.

- - - Updated - - -

waterfall__s_by_darkressxx-d5o7b96.png

"Finished" Zone​

It's nice for a showoff, no one is ever really going to be able to see the waterfalls, not the majority of them anyway. And what's with the rope fencing? Would definitely look a lot nicer without them..
8/10

There's a perfect spot for a walkable area just in front of watefalls, between the left and right one. That would make it more playable :)

Last edited:
Imo it would look better if you delete the blood spots. And you have some id 2771-2780, imo they don't look that good just hanging in the water, because they get easily destroyed, maybe closed to the dirt it will look better, not all of them are hanging in the water just like 4-5.

Imo it would look better if you delete the blood spots. And you have some id 2771-2780, imo they don't look that good just hanging in the water, because they get easily destroyed, maybe closed to the dirt it will look better, not all of them are hanging in the water just like 4-5.

Omg.. no is Blood is "Nothing Special": ID 460, Screenshot by Lightshot
And Thanks.

Thanks Andy I had a good time reading your comment xD

And now the falls are kinda nice, i liked.

No it's not. It basically made me laugh that you called 'nothing special' blood :D no offence lol.

Why use that ID when you can place simple grey mountain ground on it?...

The borders in the earth look cool but don't fit with rotworms. Rot caves are forged by the worms eating the dirt so should be claustrophobic and tight, adding those borders give a sense of openness which is doesn't suit such creatures.

@Komic
What are you talkin' about? If rotworm caves were tight, no one would hunt in them, therefore Tibia wouldn't be what it is basically.
BTW, think about RL Darashia's rotworms cave or Venore's, they're huge D:

@On topic
I loved the Picture, though.
You already know I love your mapping so I won't make this any longer, keep it up and coming (the mapping) :D!

Back