• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

Post new pictures?
I will close the thread if you don't, since you revived it.

He has recently come back, so yes expect more pictures :)

Well, i dont think that there is any rule that forbids me to bump my own thread up, neither do i think that theres a rule that states that u can simply close my thread if i dont post pictures, now is there peroxide?

But yes, the reason why i bumped my thread up is because i will get more active again, i will post some new maps in the next couple of weeks.

Anyways, i am happy to be here again and to see so many familiar faces :)

The reason I would close it would not be because you didn't post pictures with your bump, but if you're bumping a 7 month old thread for the sake of it when you wont bother returning to mapping, then it seems best if it's closed, now that I know you're actually coming back to map, it shall remain open. Just needed assurance, that's all.

I do understand that reasoning peroxide, i would probably do the same if i were in your shoes.
And i guess that you wont give 2 shits about it blez since uve seen all my maps already but there are still people that havent seen them, thats the reason why i bumped the thread up.
But as i already said, yes there will be new maps.

So to make this short -

>> Yes i will post new maps
>> Those that dont want to see my thread, dont do it, its as simple as that
>> To the people that have seen my maps now for the first time, please do leave a comment and tell me how you like them, even tho they are old
>> Please stop spamming now, i do understand your point but u should also try to understand mine ;)

Greets,
Dastan

Back