• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

Dastan

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hello dear OTlanders!

Here im gonna post my different maps and u can rate em, comment and do all the other crap you usually do haha

Enjoy!

greenimpspawn.png

swamparea.png

desertgateiv.png

lasnoches.png

swanlakeii.png

icebridge.png

Last edited:
Im just doing this for fun, i started mapping before less than a month and im just mapping now and than.
Ofc am i spending some time doing the maps, if you got advice than tell me it.
And tell me what u think of it ofc :)

Quick one, didnt want to add too many details, i cud also make some story for it but meh.
Also this is the first time ive used the new 8.6 sprites, i kinda hate all of them except of some lawl.

necroritual.png

Some destroyed Samurai Village ~ Its a hunting spot for ninjas btw, the hole to the northwest is the entrance to another spawn [(First Pic) A wall to the northwest of the castle will be removed when u click on a hidden switch so u can get to the hole ~]

samuraivillage1.png

samuraivillage2.png

samuraivillage3.png

I also started to map abit for a friends OT.
Its a high XP server with many RPG quests :)

Vocation Isle ~

Here u start your adventure

vocisle4.png

vocisle3.png

Every Voc has a Room for itself and there are the Vocs ~ Master Sorcerer || Elder Druids || Royal Paladins || Elite Knight || Blood Mages || Basher || Assassins and Elementalists [Btw the water infront of the waterfall is walkable :) ]
Guess wich room is for wich voc :p

vocisle.png

vocisle2.png

Mine Entrance ~

minesentrance1.png

minesentrance2.png

Last edited:
borderize auto?
try not to rush, take youre time to go deep into details.
otherwise very good, keep it up ;)

Looks weird, auto-bordered and non-sense... didn't like it, sorry

There are like 7 pictures, tell me wich one of them is nonsense.

I do use the autoborder function but only for the ground, everything else is from the RAW.
Dont know why i should use raw for the ground, sorry. [I know that i can make some unique stuff using different borders but meh]

Also the voc isle for example should look ways different but there are 8 Vocations that i have to put on a small isle [So people dont need an hour to pic a voc :p]
And i do spend alot of time on the details, its just hard to put in alot of details in such a tiny space :p

Anyways, ty for ur answers.
Btw Petracyus, i do wanna hear ur opinion but next time please tell me how to make it better instead of just saying that u dont like it :)

Last edited:
So i thought about some horror movie and the classic *Poor group with hot girls goto camp and some weirdo kills em all* scene... than i thought of a small beautifull camp place... so i mapped it haha.... yea some weird shit going on in my head :p

I tried to make a small camp, with a treehouse for the kids and some other stuff.
Also im not one of these *Put everything u find onto the map* mappers, i took alot of time on this one and added also alot of details.
Aaaaand dont tell me the forest looks messy, forests r supposed to be messy :D

Well what do u guys think of it?

bloodcreek.png

bloodcreek2.png

Ofc as u can see its not finished but dunno what to add to the southern area :s

Also i think i should do some MAD ugly mapps so i get some flamers onto my thread that bump it up :D

Last edited:
You've got some decent ideas, I've got to admit! Though, the way you've done it is not the best one, but not the worst either.
So just keep practice, and watch at others detail work, and try to follow their path, just to make it look better! ;)

Looks horrible.

I cant even comment because everything looks horrible.

Honestly to say, i tought you are a much better mapper, because of the whole comments you did in the forum.

Lmao group gathered to nerdrage.

And now tell me, did the comments i made sence and do you think that the comments i made were helpfull for new mappers?
Just answer me that one.

And neon, u mad cause i said that ur not the best mapper on the forum and that i was wondering what all the hype about ur mapping was?

Im actually flattered that u were extra searching and digging up my thread just so u can rage here.
I like having a fan :thumbup:

Lmao group gathered to nerdrage.

And now tell me, did the comments i made sence and do you think that the comments i made were helpfull for new mappers?
Just answer me that one.

And neon, u mad cause i said that ur not the best mapper on the forum and that i was wondering what all the hype about ur mapping was?

Im actually flattered that u were extra searching and digging up my thread just so u can rage here.
I like having a fan :thumbup:

Say what?
When and where, did you say that? >_>

Ehm... no idea actually, search up my post, i think it was in the quick showoff
But that was a while ago so u should go back like 10+ sites.

Well, I didn't even know you said that. Or maybe I forgot, but really. I don't give a damn about me being the "best" mapper or not. Because in my opinion there is plenty people that is way better than me at mapping.

1 of them is Macedoon.

Back