• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

just recolour the normal waterfall red with paint ö

It took me like 2 hours to make the lavafall look good since i just had paint and i couldnt recolour it that easy [You also have to edit the part where the lava hits the ground, on the water sprite is it flowing ways too fast, lava is kinda thick and you have to make it look like its slowly flowing down.]

Anyways, is it possible to recolour everything that easy with photoshop?
Please answer me that via PM i dont want to get the thread spammed even more, thanks.

Tried to be creative and mix some of the new sprites with the old ones (Used the theme of one of my old maps), how do you like it?
Rate it from 1 to 10 ^_^

greenimpspawn.png

Ehm... and is it too much green? haha

Hmm... i think something is missing... yes, now i know, it needs more BACON STRIPS!

Last edited:
hate green and mapping piece alredy toldya how to make it better.
the Diabolic imp looks now like a sick imp ;( ( still nice)

Yeah i was also fascinated by those pillar when i saw them the first time at Darklords mapping thread (I like most of darklords maps, i think hes one of the best mappers on here) ^^
I just added those vines, the great shield and the poison field than cause i think they look better that way :p
I had a badass idea of to make the throne room ways better but to sprite everything wud i need atleast 3 days :p

And i think that that mapping piece would look simply amazing ingame (Those green flames in the swamp are light sources) but sadly havent i got a server to make IG screens :(

And javiersin, you havent told me how to make it better or atleast i cant remember o_o
Yeah the imps do look abit odd in that color (I changed my shading style on them, they were just experimental but i like em that way) ^^

Here are the sprites i made for that piece ~
greenimp.png
greenchair.png

Last edited:
I was always disgusted with the diabolic imp but now even the imp feels disgusted about himself haha :p

Important!

Im searching for a mapper that wants to collaborate with me, i had this badass idea for a boss room and i need someone that would map it for me.
I made a creature called Zeref (Its a dark mage) and i had a idea for his spawn place and that would be *Omega Vault*, now this is what i came up with

omegaspawn.png

Sadly couldnt i make anything goodlooking so i need someone that would map that omega vault for me.
The important thing would be that the boss room should be shaped like the omega symbol.

I already started making Zeref (And it looks promising) and a few other things [His summons], that coal basin wont be in the new picture, ima make a new better one and ima make some other items too.

If anyone is interested than just PM me or post here (Well i think that noones gonna want to make it but i hope that there will be atleast one guy that wants to try it)
Im looking forward to it!

Greets ~
Dastan

Theres no omega symbol ._.
Sorry but i kind of dislike it, but still thanks alot for trying ^^

Back