• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Sprite Gallery

look's cool :D
maybe try some other head, something that looks like it screams at you with a deadly noise! :D just an Idea ;)

this is my version of it, not as good with creatures as you but u get my point :p

*EDIT* can I use the wings to make a shield/armor, I will give creds to you ofc

made one of my own wondered if you could give me some pointers?

well here it is and if you want me to remove the pic afterwords just send me a pm ;)

could see as I uploded it, it looked wierd so I changed it abit xD

Last edited:
Looks abit odd, too bright and the ball there is too big

It should be like a skeleton on a chain right?

And no need to remove that pic ^^

Btw, could anyone give me a good color pallete?
I need one really bad :p

why don't you use Paint.net very easy to move around with the colors and the shading is much more easy there. But you will have a problem sometimes with that it doesn't look quite like tibia sprites anymore :S

EDIT* yes its suppose to be a chained skeleton, btw thanks for the tip about the chain-ball.

EDIT* changed the ball

Last edited:
Looks better, and i cant use paint.net ^^

Ima upload a big screen in some days, its finished but i cant release it right now ^^

Dastan, HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT?! I wanna download them all ;)... Well, Could ANYONE tell me a WELL EXPLAINED tutorial for how to make those? :p...
I wanna learn, And with WELL EXPLAINED i mean... Like, Go to that program... And just paint, Or W.T.F it is :p...

Thanks ;)...

//Heroid! :)...

Try to change the angle of wings on your Reaper/Spectre coz for now they look a bit out of perspective. Still looks kewl.

Na dont feel like it since it would take me 30 minutes to change the angle of the wings since im using MS Paint (With Photoshop wud it take ~4 seconds lol)

Earth Wand (And yes i have to change the shading at the lower part of the handle)

anim_11ce4c29-cafc-9fb4-75df-5f5acd8bce7e.gif

Thanks, i like the normal version of it more, it got inspired by some wand ive seen along time ago, dunno the name of the guy tho ^^

greenwand5.png

It lacks AA ^^

I wanna make a custom hellspawn and i just finished V1... and its fucking ugly XD

hellspawnv1.png

Ima work ALOT on this one and than i gonna post tommorow a pic from the finished one loool

Back