• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Sprite Gallery

OMFG, The Custom Hellspawn Looks Awesome, HOW DA HELL YA MAKE IT? x]... :L...

Awesome?
I think he looks horrible atm
Have to do something about his head lol

Here are different versions, which one looks best [Just the heads are different]
The winner of these 4 gets on a special mapping piece (Im gonna work with a mapper together, hes gonna map and im gonna sprite and its gonna be legen... wait for it... wait for it... dary! Legendary!)

hellspawnv1.png
||
hellspawn4.png
||
hellspawnv2.png
||
hellspawnv3.png

I liked all of them , but i think the last monster sprite was the coolest of them !

Serpentia the Untouchable [Snake Boss]
serpentia.png

Diabolic Hellspawn
hellspawn.gif

Thanks, wasnt much work tho ^^
Took me around ~15 minutes to make or so :p

They're So nice! I like all too :D You will relase them or sell xD!

Gosh, its so friggin hard to make the snakes body look good, serpentia sure is a pain in the arse >_<

serpentia.png
~>
serpentia6.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And i got here alot of different cobras, which ones should go ingame, what do you think? ( There can also be more than one type of that cobra ingame)
I personally dont like any of them (Except maybe of the last one) ^^

cobra2i.png
cobra3.png
cobra1.png
49493154.png
19753034.png

Meh, its an edit of a cobra. And you shouldn't edit tibia's stuff..

Else, keep editing.

Why shouldnt i edit tibia stuff lmao?
Like 90% of the stuff i made are tibia edits.

Because that doesn't really grow up your own skills and style. ;)
You can mimic at the same time changing all that stuff, not edit..

Well... im pretty satisfied with my skills and style since im doing this just for fun anyways :D

serpentia6.png
~>

The male part to her

Dragneel the Emperor
dragneeltheemperor.png

No lajk dragneel? :[
Ima edit his head cause the outlines around his eyes and the details on his head are too bright. :3

I do, All are Awesome, Wanna be a Spriter for my OT maybe? If so, Send me your MSN @ A PM :)...

I actually get these kind of requests alot but everytime is the answer no, im doing this for fun, if i would do it for a server than wouldnt it be fun anymore, it would be work... and ive got enough of work, dont need more :p

Btw could someone make me some color palletes that i can use for spriting (All the ones from google etc suck), i would give u rep+ for every different color :p

I would need ~
black-gray
beige-gray
red-yellow
golden-brown

^^

Back