• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Sprite Gallery

You make some excellent sprites man! Keep up the great work...

10/10

He doesn't make them, he edits them. Can't you read?

Dastan, why don't you try to make something totally yourself, like for the sake of interest? :)

Who cares if i edit em if people still like em?
And its not true that i only edit them, at the most things am i just using the outline to have the creature shape.

And yeah il try making smthing totally by myself, well see how it will turn out.

He doesn't make them, he edits them. Can't you read?

Dastan, why don't you try to make something totally yourself, like for the sake of interest? :)

My mistake where did I say he made them 100%? When a sprite has been edited enough they can be classed as 'made' by that person, the shape structure becomes the only thing left really.

Btw yes I can read, you?

the shape structure becomes the only thing left really.
That actually proves that it's been edited, because even making a proper creature outline takes some time. ;)
The first definition of a word "made" is about to be "Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming." So it doesn't really fit that.

Back to the topic, post something new of your's. :)

Sorry guys, been pretty busy with rl in the last couple of days so i havent mapped/sprited anything in a while.
And i cant really tell you when il post new stuff since its summer and i kinda dont feel like sitting at home and spriting when its 30° out and the sun is shining. ^^

And yet again, who cares if its now a edited sprite, a recolored one or a totally custom one if it looks good and people like it?

And gothead, why do you keep nagging about me not making the outlines myself?
Is it some personal grudge with my work/with me or is it something else because i really cant understand it.
If you have a problem than please tell me what it is right away instead of nagging about unimportant things.
People like the sprites i make, why should i spend another 2 hours just to get a outline if ive already got a goodlooking one?
And honestly, could you see at the diabolic hellspawn that ive used the outline of the normal hellspawns?

Anyways, i appreciate all of your comments guys and il post some new sprites/maps when i feel like spriting/mapping, i wont let this thread die so stay tuned ^_^

How do I add sprites into Tibia? Also, What's AA? :)......

Lalz, I knowz right, Link me a tutorial for it then? x]...... Or just a fast explain? Pl1x... :D...

True, Also, I've solved my problem, But got another, How do i make MOVING items? Like circulating fire? :)...... Ty ;)......

Sorry guys, been pretty busy with rl in the last couple of days so i havent mapped/sprited anything in a while.
And i cant really tell you when il post new stuff since its summer and i kinda dont feel like sitting at home and spriting when its 30° out and the sun is shining. ^^

And yet again, who cares if its now a edited sprite, a recolored one or a totally custom one if it looks good and people like it?

And gothead, why do you keep nagging about me not making the outlines myself?
Is it some personal grudge with my work/with me or is it something else because i really cant understand it.
If you have a problem than please tell me what it is right away instead of nagging about unimportant things.
People like the sprites i make, why should i spend another 2 hours just to get a outline if ive already got a goodlooking one?
And honestly, could you see at the diabolic hellspawn that ive used the outline of the normal hellspawns?

Anyways, i appreciate all of your comments guys and il post some new sprites/maps when i feel like spriting/mapping, i wont let this thread die so stay tuned ^_^

Nothing. Nothing personal. Just that making an outline is a pretty hard beginning of making a decent creature. Not even stating something about diabolic hellspawn. Its for your own sake actually.
My apologies if I sounded jealous, mean.. I guess you can name much more.

Yea i understand that it shows the actuall skills if i make the outline myself so il give it a try when i make a sprite the next time gothead.
So thanks for forcing me to do it, lets see how it will turn out :p

Could anyone help me solve my problem? How to fix moving items...

For gods sake i already said this is no tutorial thread so stop asking.
Next time you do will i report it.

can you post more steps on how u did the skeletons outline on this tutorial? really wana know how to do it :S

Back