• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Sprite Gallery

Demonite Armor

demonitearmor.png

Cud someone help me with the shading of the cape? I tried it like 50 times but i cant make it look good :(

Edit: Just had the idea to use dark/grayish purple on the cape, il edit it later when i feel like doing it ^^
Or dark red? Altho i dont think that it would look good together with the armor :huh:

Last edited:
it looks so paladin armor'ish
but it looks great
and now, make the royal guard outfit!
i wanna see outfits D:

Prolly because i used this outline of the pally armor
outline.png

But the shading is custom ^_^
Btw can u guys see the demon face? Cause i wanted to make it look like theres a grim face on the lower part of the armor :3

And the royal guard outfit wont prolly be published because its for a friend, sorry guys

i don't see the face D=
curse my imagination!
and i wanna see DA OUTFIIIT!

I wont release da outfit since its for a friend o_o

then make a outfit in an other style D:
i wanna see how you make outfits

Why are you guys so obsessed with outfits :blink:

only after your second post was i able to see the face in that armor. Are you only making still front views or will you be making all the animations for the previous monsters you posted?

Only front views, why should i spend hours and hours of work if im not gonna even use those creatures ^^

Sign into the desert boss room contest or make a boss spawn for zeref and ull see plenty of new badass sprites <_<

Hey pal, edited your armor, although I didn't make the cape yet, I'm just too damn busy. :(
demonitearmor.png

It looks good but i wouldnt use it ingame since it doesnt doesnt fit the tibia style ^^
N all i wud need wud be the cape since i cant make that look good hrhr

Don't use black pixels in your sprites yet, and well, proper shading and A.A at some parts wouldn't hurt. :)

Not sure where did it come from or did you make it from scratch, but it can be well developed. Keep them coming!

Its just a recolored crystal wolf, one of the new cip sprites lulz
It was just for fun cause i saw the first teaser and i wanted to edit theyr wolf, that one took me about half an hour or so (Yeah i know im a slowpoke <_<) ^^

Back