• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Database not uploading my ots info

michaelsilvers7

Reaction score
mysqlType = "MySQL"
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlPort = 3306
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "{my password}"
mysqlDatabase = "revelation"
mysqlFile = "mysql.sql"
mysqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "plain"
What am i doing wrong? everything seems right im using forgotten server 8.6 i dont get any errors on start up but nothing is getting upload to the xampp database.. character deaths, accounts, characters.. nothing please help?

if i was you get rid of this xxamp shit and try znote :p its alot easier & safer then xxamp/gesior.

Don't say that gesior is bad when you apperently don't know shit.

Gesior and znote are both good. The diffrence is alot still. Check them out and see wich one you prefer..
They are both as safe from sql injections etc.

Xampp isent as safe as uniserver but I still use xampp on my home computer since I prefer the interface of xampp.

And it dosen't matter if you use gesior with xampp or znote, both will be unsafe.

So tbh if you want a homepage to look likw tibia.com then gesior is the best.

I have a custom layout but still use gesior mostly since I prefer the scripting system he has when it comes to making custom things.

gesior safe? when i first installed it with the help of a otland moderator, was later hacked days later. check my recent post's back from like 2012~ and you will see. ive not YET to be hacked on Znote been using it for months.

gesior safe? when i first installed it with the help of a otland moderator, was later hacked days later. check my recent post's back from like 2012~ and you will see. ive not YET to be hacked on Znote been using it for months.
Ive never been hacked with gesior 2012.
And ive gotten paid to setup servers with gesior 2012 probbly over 20 times and alot of them have had over 200-400 players. NONE of them have reported back that they got hacked...

If you like most other use ex the paygol script that is on the web forum you will get hacked.

Ive cleaned countless of databases due to that they did that and insted they can get a safe one for 20eurs.

But if you use gesior 2012 as is its 100% safe.

Theres no difference on Znote / Gesior, both are safe and both do the work, any script that gesior have znote can too, so just choose!
Gesior have cooler layouts thats all

Back