• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Databse Connection Issue

dchampag

Reaction score
Alright, I made a new save system for my server but now after a few hours of running less depending how many people are online the mysql server crashes and refuses connections from all applications

the save system saves players every 5 minutes after their time of login, and their house, saves houses every time they enter leave, or relog in a house

but the issue started before I even added house saving, it started when I had added saving players every 5 minutes

----------------------------------------------------------

Changed some config.lua information regarding the MySQL database, timeouts set to 0 and reconnect limit set to unlimited

Last edited:
Ughm I am using root but I will be sure to check that

Nope just checked all is fine in that department

Last edited:
Maybe, If you are using UniServer change it. The last version while I executed last TFS, I catched full of errors, and my database was interrupted. Try to install xampp, or other version of UniServ.
Try to change on xampp if you use uniserv, the new version of xampp is much better than all of other applications. It should be working correctly.
If I helped, don't thanks, regards ~unix.

I am using iis to host my site but I am using xampps MySQL server because with my distro for some reason the standalone MySQL server errors I will try and fix my issue with standalone MySQL and see where I stand with that but the current issue only happens with individual player saving... I had the server save every 5 minutes to test and this didnt happen only with individual player saves....

Back