• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dawgy shouldn't be tutor.

Exactly, so its either Blocking/Botting.. If you would read the start you would notice lol

His new guild is Ond's.. Hampus Ond and Dawgy have been playing all days, Hampus Ond got serious rage in vent earlier today because he died, one team mate quit. Dawgy won't be able to hunt under any circumstances, thats why he's doing this.. ^^

I thought you was Dawgys friend
+
I wonder what a swedish rage sounds like? o_O

I thought you was Dawgys friend
+
I wonder what a swedish rage sounds like? o_O

Lmao, haha he was my friend, but then he backstabbed me and joined onds, but they backstabbed him, later on I joined onds, and then ES joined a noobteam full of backstabbers :)

Just remove his Tutor. or atleast check him. But ofc I can see answer from Richux: Sorry But I Don't have time. He never likes me so xD ;D :p

Just remove his Tutor. or atleast check him. But ofc I can see answer from Richux: Sorry But I Don't have time. He never likes me so xD ;D :p

I'm a great Tutor, Richux told me that...

Who likes you? You're an obnoxious, dumb, polish noob.

He thinks poland is pro

AHAHA
what a joke....

They couldnt even stand up to Germany during 1939-1945
:]

Now look how the Germans treat them.
The Germans allow polish people to play Tibia

NOW BE GRATEFUL P00RLAND

rofl dawgy... he told you that ur an great tutor? haha:) ur just good at botting ur char :)

He thinks poland is pro

AHAHA
what a joke....

NOW BE GRATEFUL P00RLAND

Rofl HAHA XD

Nice new avatar, Sharp! <3

Last edited:
He thinks poland is pro

AHAHA
what a joke....

NOW BE GRATEFUL P00RLAND

I hate Kids rly... And tell me who could stand against them ? After some time England , USA , USSR ,FRANCE But ofc on the begining they were scare. But As Far AS I know Polish Ppl done alot in this war. Battle Of England , Monte Cassino ; > And more more !

I guess U are Swe And maybe they are teaching there English and Lots of Swe's got good English. But they forget to educate u some. Cuz u talk about Second World War II Even if u Know that's rly Sad For Polish Ppl.

Back