• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

I'll be playing Monday around 9pm British Time, if anyones interested in playing with me, try being on that time :)

Ill be getting this game around Wednesday or Thursday! Can't wait been watching it on Twitch.tv look's super fun! you can do some ultimate trolling with killing :D

But yeh.. can't wait to play with some of you guys.

So I'm getting a shitty desktop tomorrow and wondering if it'll run this game on low settings:

Nvidia Geforce fx 5500 graphics 256mb
768 MB RAM
2.66GHz

I'm guessing the RAM is letting me down a little

Yeah, I think you need like 1 GB+ of RAM, and you need like GeForce 7800+, and like 2.8+ GHz

But I may be wrong

Ill test it on that Can You Run It website tomorrow I guess.
I hope it does, but ill be upgrading it anyway over time.

Dying to play this fucking game haha

Choppers are back,

Two unconfirmed spawn points:
Fields north of Berezino
On Skalisty Island (Unlikely)
Skalka Mountain.

I played it a bit at my friend's pace but it was dark and so scary!
Now i just watch "SeaNanners" videos on youtube, cooler than playing yourself.

I played it a bit at my friend's pace but it was dark and so scary!
Now i just watch "SeaNanners" videos on youtube, cooler than playing yourself.

Not even scary to play alone, myself I usually play alone or with anyone(Not random)

Currently I am at elektro with an enfield and a makarov on the top roof of the school, if anyone is at elektro and interested to play just tell me :D

jelly? :3

MuIRS.jpg

No...not at all.

Oh jesus. I just found a chopper (spawned close to Balota airfield). Took it for a ride. Think you can guess the outcome:|

Me and Amoaz found a tent with almost all the weapons you can imagine in this game, but sadly no AS50.

There weren't snipers either so we picked up two L85a2-aws and some good supplies.

Also I found a fix for the graphical glitch, go to video settings and make the video memory normal or default.

Oh my god, I went on a teamspeak and played alot of gunshots and freaked them.

I can't stop laughing they don't know it's me.

Back