• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

Is it possible to get the game or do we need Arma II: CO?

Dudes at the front page are yankin your chain.

You don't need Combined Operations to play Dayz, all you need is the Demo & the first Expansion Pack (Operation Arrowhead) You can download the Demo off there site, then buy either the retail version of Operation Arrowhead or the Steam version.

The tutorial on making it work perfectly is on the actual website of Dayz.

Oh this game is awesome, though i haven't played it in months :p
I believe my character still has 50. Cal sniper, NVGs, Camo etc
Though chances are when i logg in it'll be gone, most major updates wipe your shit. :(

Dudes at the front page are yankin your chain.

You don't need Combined Operations to play Dayz, all you need is the Demo & the first Expansion Pack (Operation Arrowhead) You can download the Demo off there site, then buy either the retail version of Operation Arrowhead or the Steam version.

The tutorial on making it work perfectly is on the actual website of Dayz.

Oh this game is awesome, though i haven't played it in months :p
I believe my character still has 50. Cal sniper, NVGs, Camo etc
Though chances are when i logg in it'll be gone, most major updates wipe your shit. :(

You know the demo version doesn't work? only the free version.

And it's not recommended unless you're willing to see the glitches :)

I got 2 keys I'm not using, first to message me can have them. Not sure if it will work a second time tho

Gamersdont already got them ;/

when I said two keys I meant, 1 for arrowhead and 1 for that other one.

God damn it, the one rare time I log off early -_-

Damn you pero :(

Someone gimme a key to try it out waaah.
Don't wanna waste $24 and I dislike it :(

ahah no he said
lvl 100 for them not me

And why will you give something that you gave to me isent it 100% mine then?

Non of my friends have arma 2 yet, kinda sucks risking it and teaming up with strangers :<

Back