• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

Wow this game looks epic. Just bought it. Anyone wanna play some/teach me? :)

Meh, tryd it out abit and realized I really need someone to team with :| Anyone intressted?

I would love to try this game out, but I'm not sure I actually want to pay for something I just read about hehe

It's worth the money, even though I haven't played it properly because it lags.. :(

Meh, tryd it out abit and realized I really need someone to team with :| Anyone intressted?

Sure, send me a pm :)

@TM, honestly I play this game on solid 45+ fps on high settings and maxed visability.

You might aswell try lowering the visability.

#topic: A car ran over me, people are mad these days :mad:

Sure, send me a pm :)

@TM, honestly I play this game on solid 45+ fps on high settings and maxed visability.

You might aswell try lowering the visability.

#topic: A car ran over me, people are mad these days :mad:

I put it in the lowest quality.. My graphics card is terrible I guess.
I figured if I could load WoW then this would be easy seeming as the graphics in low reso doesn't seem to be as good as WoWs
I guess I was wrong ;[

I've been struggling abit with getting ingame, finally made it ^_^. I'm just curious how I can join the same server as my friend & how I can equip stuff, I need a flashlight because it's currently pitch darkness here. (Shouldn't new players start with a gun?)

I've been struggling abit with getting ingame, finally made it ^_^. I'm just curious how I can join the same server as my friend & how I can equip stuff, I need a flashlight because it's currently pitch darkness here. (Shouldn't new players start with a gun?)

The server name will have something similar like; Atlanta51, Seattle21, etc~

You start with a flash light and you can equip it by right clicking and removing from toolbar.

To turn on the flashing simply press L

To pick up things you can press g when your next to an item Or scroll and it will have options to choose (make sure to aim on the item if you will scroll)

New players used to start with a gun, it's now more challenging, and I know it's very hard to find a gun without atleast 10 zombies chasing you.

Protip: Other people are an asses.

>getting jelly everytime i read this thread ;[

Make a graphic on PS. Print it on card. You now have graphics card. Repeat for infinite graphic cards.

Buy a really horrible pc and then buy a graphic card for 50-70$

I dont have the cash to just go out and buy a new pc to play a game :> I wish I did haha, this game is epic.

You need base game, expansion then this mod to run Dayz?
Sounds like hell of alot downloading time with my maximum speed of 1,1 MB.
I could run it and I would play it but until I join the game, you guys finish the century...

You need base game, expansion then this mod to run Dayz?
Sounds like hell of alot downloading time with my maximum speed of 1,1 MB.
I could run it and I would play it but until I join the game, you guys finish the century...

Took me 20 hours with a 2mbps connection, 2 nights only ^_^

And ofcourse, it's worth it :D

So I played for a bit.. Well managed to. It was so laggy it was unreal lol.

I ran near a building with 2 zombies chasing me, a dead body was there but i couldnt open it, i didnt know how, then another zombie came so i ran and jumped into the sea, two of the zombies followed me and were standing there staring at me for about 3 minutes, then one started.... 'dancing' xd

Back