• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

BigB may be buying my account tomorrow, so I'll be purchasing it!

I really, seriously, cannot wait.

Don't forget to tell me so I can tell you some good servers to join or even hook you up with anything :)

File downloads ; Complete
Downloading game now :) Or setting up w/e you wanna call it :D

I'd love to try it, I always loved Zombie games xD
I don't have money for the game though :(

You know the demo version doesn't work? only the free version.

And it's not recommended unless you're willing to see the glitches :)

There are no glitches, exept for the Low Rez Textures.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone gimme a key to try it out waaah.
Don't wanna waste $24 and I dislike it :(

Did everyone Miss the Steam sale? Lol

ArrowHead, 11.99
Free Version,
DayZ Website for installation instructions,
Gogogo :D

As i said previously, there's nothing wrong with it, i used it for a long time.
The only difference between the 2 that are major is the High Rez Textures you get with the full pack, but if you don't have a badass PC to handle those textures, what does it matter :p

There are no glitches, exept for the Low Rez Textures.

There is actually, but it seems you didn't play it for a quite long time.

Edit: actually as infact, with every update there is new glitches.

Don't forget it's still in Alpha so glitches are something normal.

Sure here you go, http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_install_DayZ

Or simply use six updater, much easier and automatic and able to locate where is the server hosted.

I so wanna play this. We'll see how it goes

There is actually, but it seems you didn't play it for a quite long time.

Edit: actually as infact, with every update there is new glitches.

Don't forget it's still in Alpha so glitches are something normal.

Sure here you go, How to install DayZ - DayZ Wiki

Played it with free version for quite awhile actually, i never personally ran into anything that wasn't already there with the normal version, maybe just luck.

The glitches from patches are not from the Free Version, that's for everyone lol.
It's Alpha like you said, which is the only down fall to the game, it's constantly changing & some updates are just unplayable.

Played it with free version for quite awhile actually, i never personally ran into anything that wasn't already there with the normal version, maybe just luck.

The glitches from patches are not from the Free Version, that's for everyone lol.
It's Alpha like you said, which is the only down fall to the game, it's constantly changing & some updates are just unplayable.

Yes, sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the mod itself and not the free version.

As for the funniest glitch I found until now being able to use a ladder when it's over the other side of the wall :)

Yes, sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the mod itself and not the free version.

As for the funniest glitch I found until now being able to use a ladder when it's over the other side of the wall :)

YES! I've killed so many bandits/people doing that, i'll get ambushed in the Fire Station, i'll use the ladder outside and then wait on the roof.. BAM BAM!

Funniest glitches for me personally, was when me and a friend ran into each other and our legs broke, we laughed our asses off for ages :D

Looks like my laptop sucks too much.. too bad :/

My laptop;
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU [email protected] 2.20GHz
RAM 2GB

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I guess my graphics card majorly sucks :(

Oh shit, that sucks.

I got a 8600 GTS & a AMD Phenom II x6.
The best FPS i get is 30 & even in towns it can drop to 20-25, still playable like but low as hell.

Oh shit, that sucks.

I got a 8600 GTS & a AMD Phenom II x6.
The best FPS i get is 30 & even in towns it can drop to 20-25, still playable like but low as hell.

I guess I cant play then ;(

edit;

weird how i could play WoW lag free :S

Back