• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

I Can stream for you later. Peeing my pants atm, im at the airfield getting shot at :(

Im buying this shit on friday, BoooooyaH!! you can purchase arma2 and then dl dayz on steam right>?

if so, See you all on there friday, id be happy to share a can of beans around a flare in the middle of the forrest with you. :rolleyes:

isn't there a helicopter at the airfield? :>

every sniper on the game camps there i guess :p

Im buying this shit on friday, BoooooyaH!! you can purchase arma2 and then dl dayz on steam right>?

if so, See you all on there friday, id be happy to share a can of beans around a flare in the middle of the forrest with you. :rolleyes:

Fuck you motherfucker
Give me ur computer

TRADE PLX

I want this game but i would need a new computer. :< might buy a decent laptop that has a decent enough graphics card to play. Seen some for like £300-400. Cheaper than a desktop tbh. (since i need a laptop anyway). First thing is gotta wait for till paid on the 28th n then to pay my rent, pay my brother back, and see what i have left :>

trololololo just come mein house and play nab, live round corner DUh.

NO :/ we need to play together
-.-

i get pc soon :)

I want this game but i would need a new computer. :< might buy a decent laptop that has a decent enough graphics card to play. Seen some for like £300-400. Cheaper than a desktop tbh. (since i need a laptop anyway). First thing is gotta wait for till paid on the 28th n then to pay my rent, pay my brother back, and see what i have left :>

Yea Gumtree.com | Free classified ads from UK's Number 1 Classifieds Site get a cheap half decent computer for like £80 then upgrade its graphics card £40~ £120 on a new one :)

TM GIve me your dayz account and i can stream if you want ;) i gave you the keys -.-

if you already have a monitor, keyboard, mouse, just buy an acer desktop
Dual-Core some thing like 2.6ghz probably more i cant remember 4gb RAM and high GPU for something like £300 how much i got mine for last year :p best thing I ever did.

Dual-Core some thing like 2.6ghz probably more i cant remember 4gb RAM and high GPU for something like £300 how much i got mine for last year :p best thing I ever did.

basically the laptop i saw :p

S7qG.png

umad bors?

NOOoO FUCK MEE :(

A sniper dude and someone with semi-auto came up behind me in those wierd suits. Told me to lay down, i opend fire got one of them on the ground bleeding, sniper 1-shot me. GGWP :(

Lost 2 weapons, 5 mags ;(

A sniper dude and someone with semi-auto came up behind me in those wierd suits. Told me to lay down, i opend fire got one of them on the ground bleeding, sniper 1-shot me. GGWP :(

The greeny suit is a bandit, meaning he killed alot of players same as tibia with red skull.

You need a decent motherfucking graphics card xd

We can hunt them down, write there names in notepad. we can steal there beans. :ninja:

@Three my graphics card is the shit, baws. I made sure when I got my desktop that the RAM was good and the graphics card and the processor so it defo bigger then 2.6ghz. I just cant remember right now :(

Back