• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

Ah too bad.

Btw, I ran OA campaign with little lags, im wondering if its my internet connection

Ah too bad.

Btw, I ran OA campaign with little lags, im wondering if its my internet connection

FPS in this game has nothing to do with the internet connection, I am playing on 25kb without any lag.

Guys I have this error, Battleye Initialization Failed. Anyone have any clue? I could play but after updating it keeps telling me this crap.

FPS in this game has nothing to do with the internet connection, I am playing on 25kb without any lag.

Guys I have this error, Battleye Initialization Failed. Anyone have any clue? I could play but after updating it keeps telling me this crap.

Then it's my graphics card haha

Incase you would like something to play games on you should get something new, but if you only can't play DayZ you shouldn't ^_^

Why's that?
I could just upgrade my graphics card, right?

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family <--- That's not even a graphics card :p, I don't think overclocking works on that, you'll have to overclock your whole cpu, and I guess it won't make a huge difference, you better get a new computers cause if its a laptop you can't upgrade it i think.
This laptop isn't even a year old o.o
So buy a desktop one, those are the best option and u still have your laptop for portability use, I have a laptop too :( but I can pretty much run every game on it, not on max settings but medium.

I think I'll do as RushCrush said.

I've been looking to get a desktop anyway :p Dual Screen <3

Back