• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

The average length of living in Dayz:
For soloing it's 31 mins
For teaming up with friends it's 20 min
For teaming up with total strangers it's only around 10 mins

After I finished playing with Amoaz I started again after our death.
I ran into the market got myself good ol' supplies
Afterwards I was heading north east from Balota where I almost immeditly scream once seeing an m16 on the ground
While trying reach it the last thing I can hear is a gun shot and seeing a guy with the m16 that I was gonna carry, seems like if I were being stalked.

Moral of the story, always look around you.

Haha, I went to an arab server where I really found some good friendly arabs, they seem to be friendly only to arabs :p

For those who havn't bought the game yet it's on sale on steam right now for 18 dollars, it will end in 20 hours :D

Pro Pro Pro, killed a guy with my double barrel, map,range finder,night visions,crossbow and a bucket of water....

The best part while finishing looting and going out I heard gun shots and though it was my friend, turned out to be a douchebag who killed me...

Meh, I was just very happy to get a map, now I lost it.

And protip: to get a fast double barrel just visit the big ranged building, like a big empty space and things in the corners, you'll find alot of these buildings.

Watching a few streams, if anyone would like to stream, lemme know, ill watch ;D

How do I chat and change the view of my character? (numpad enter didn't work) Also, how do I open doors?

When I know that I'm going to be slaughtered by Zombies I just abort before they get to me, it's so scary :(

Yes! Got my hands on a AK, 3 mags and loads of supplies. Scared as shit of dying atm T.T

Currently playing on SE #, come join me :D

ArmA 2 Combined Operations is enough for Dayz?
Its 9.35 GB

I also see ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead... (6.98 GB)
Is ArmA 2 Combined Operations, ArmA 2 + ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead?

ArmA 2 Reinforcements O_O (7.88 GB)

What the f... do I need to run Dayz?
Please tell me guys before my head explodes

ArmA 2 Combined Operations is enough for Dayz?
Its 9.35 GB

I also see ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead... (6.98 GB)
Is ArmA 2 Combined Operations, ArmA 2 + ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead?

ArmA 2 Reinforcements O_O (7.88 GB)

What the f... do I need to run Dayz?
Please tell me guys before my head explodes

You need CO - but I dont think its 9GBP Lol

No, its not 9 gigabytepenis. Size of the torrent says its 9.35, what can I do now?
So Combined Operations is enough... Where can I get the mod? X'D

No, its not 9 gigabytepenis. Size of the torrent says its 9.35, what can I do now?
So Combined Operations is enough... Where can I get the mod? X'D

Oh, I thought u meant great british pounds xd

but ye, u need full version or you cant play multiplayer

How do I chat and change the view of my character? (numpad enter didn't work) Also, how do I open doors?

When I know that I'm going to be slaughtered by Zombies I just abort before they get to me, it's so scary :(

Hello sir, if you cannot manage to change the view of your character then you're playing an expert server, play a regular or veteran.

You open door by scrolling and pressing open door or simply scroll press, you will see if you can open the door when there is 2 triangles infront of your screen while aiming on the door.

Don't just abort, zombies are very easy to outrun, I managed to go from 1 city to another and passed almost 3 cities and survived without a scratch by just double tapping w.

You can easily get zombies off your sight by running around houses.

Best of luck :)

Back