• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [DDG] The Forgotten Server 0.3.7 for Tibia protocol 8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there will be an update, it comes free (for 8.60), but I'm not sure whether there will be any.

Alright. I'd only accept the $100 offer if it meant it would be the source code for TFS 0.3.7 (when released) so I wouldn't have to worry about any sort of bugs or features.
Red

There is a finished edition already, I don't know about any "final" one in production, so you should receive it soon from him.

New version available.

For download and sale, being sale the first one in order. 100 EUR.

I don't understand, what do u mean with "for download and sale", I think red meant the following: "is it downloadable for FREE or for ppl to BUY".

And this:
If you want the sources, you should buy a copy then, which is $100. There are 2 (of 5) copies left for purchase.

Elf said it is for 100 USD, and you said it's for 100 euros, which price is the correct price? :p (there is a 6 USD~ difference)

I don't understand, what do u mean with "for download and sale", I think red meant the following: "is it downloadable for FREE or for ppl to BUY".
And I meant: first you pay, then you can download ;)

Elf said it is for 100 USD, and you said it's for 100 euros, which price is the correct price? :p (there is a 6 USD~ difference)
Both are correct, depends on the day :) You choose.

The full price option works everywhere (and gives you the sourcecode), it's just the leased option reserved for hosting users.

How many time to do the same work in 9.6?

I will be the first do buy

Last edited:
You can download newest TFS for 9.6 from the private subversion for free.

Can it be fixed for 8.7 <3?
--Name the price --

does it is still being updated with latest tfs updates (fixes I mean)?

It's been updated a while ago but it's not updated real-time.

I have 2 months testing this, i changed all my scripts for 0.3.7 trunk, i even deleted all events and stuff from my server, changed all libs, i can say that this stuff dont works, is a too heavy, feels slow, lag, like a slow motion movie, the support says that is my server fault, i remake my server using their trunk, is the same crap.
Thats my opinion about this.
I noticed that when i have more players i get a bigger disk read, this doesnt happens with OTX Distro

I have 2 months testing this, i changed all my scripts for 0.3.7 trunk, i even deleted all events and stuff from my server, changed all libs, i can say that this stuff dont works, is a too heavy, feels slow, lag, like a slow motion movie, the support says that is my server fault, i remake my server using their trunk, is the same crap.
Thats my opinion about this.
I noticed that when i have more players i get a bigger disk read, this doesnt happens with OTX Distro

Im currently using it aswell. The servers that his hosting on are really good, though I wish I could say the same about the support.

The scope of support is fully described on product website.

Status
Not open for further replies.