• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DDoS,paypal hacker] and OTLand does nothing? - Disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaze

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
First of all, im doing this kind of report to everyone in OTLand first time , sorry for misstakes in my thread !

So now let me explain, back in the 2009 year i worked my own in my ots Xanteria, and Gesior (Phoowned) did host my ots for me in this time. Power (OTLand account: @Xanteria OT , @ghettobird , @gelendizer(i dont know but i guess @XanteriaOT aswell) was only a player in my ots.
Then someday i closed xanteria because of to busy in real life, (study,work).
After like 2 or maybe 1 year, power contaced me to and asked me if i could open xanteria again, he would buy a dedicated server for me and i should open it on it. I did trust him and did it. It went fine.
Again because of some reasons xanteria was closed again, but we wasnt happy with closing it, so after some months i messaged power and told him "hey lets start xanteria again, can u buy dedic please? ill pay it from the first donations ! ) Power: right mate, ill buy now, but really pay me the 30 euros then okey? And i did say of course , then power said that he wants 25% of the donations, i didnt realized that, cause he wanted me to pay the dedic, and pay him 25 % aswell. After we gained the first 88 euros, i paid him his 30 euros back, and after this because of some reasons like "i wasnt happy enough with the work of power, he told me he will work with me to get 25%, i told him to fix some events, everyday he had another reason , and he didnt do it in the end.)
i told power , hey mate dont be mad please, but i cant work with u, its not working well, you want me to pay you 25% but you really do no work at all, youre not even my hoster i paid the dedic.. i asked u to fix something and u didnt do it even after 5 days , i did ask u and u still didnt do a little thing.. When xanteria grows up you message me, every time when xanteria had 20 players online u was never online, u didnt msg me and stuff, but as far as xanteria had 60 players, 70players , 80 players, you did start message me, login ingame, and act like "ooh woow im admin, im the hoster of this ots," after it had much players.. but before u didnt care u didnt fix scripts, u didnt login, u didnt message me.. nothing !
Well after this , the fight now did start. From his side ! I didnt scamm him ! He tell everyone i did scamm him because i didnt pay him 25% !! The plan was you work, and get money but he just wanted me to pay him 30euros for the dedic and 25% more, for nothing ! He only wanted money, but did nothing at all !
So after i told him i dont want work with u, after few days, he did delete my database, he did acces somehow inside and deleted the database. So now its getting annoying, he started to tell everyone in otland that "yaze - ohyeah" is a scammer he did scamm me, i will ddos his ots all the time"
So, when he deleted my database i did start xanteria again, did get all players back.
Then he and @Niebieski started to ddos the server , everyday,everytime !
I many times told them to stop, this is not the way you fix something ! You just create a war beetwen us !
So that was okey, he ddosed and ddosed.. Xanteria was lagging all the time, i couldnt fix it alone.
Then someday, i was in the bus, he messaged me on WhatsAPP (social network on phone)
screenshot:
57i7vj6d.jpg

This is power, "Mom*******328" was my Paypal password, he hacked my paypal ,and did thief arround 140 euros, he couldnt take all money to his account because hes from egypt and paypal got some problems with their VAT and stuff i dont know , so he did just refund some money to people and took arround 30-50 euros to his account.
When he did refund the money to the people, he did write in description "back this to ahmada455... " his paypal email.
Screenshots:
kczivvts.png

n6d2pp5y.png

ckxrt8oz.png

I did message paypal, call them and they fixed everything, the procces is still running. Called them yesterday again they will fix it within the next 10 days.

So he deleted my server, he ddosed my server till all players left, he did hack my paypal.
AND then he did take my XANTERIA Ots which i did create since 2009, and tried to open it hisself, MY OTS while he was only my "hoster" he took my datapack and started the server..
link to thread: http://otland.net/threads/france-powers-xanteria-8-60-stable-17-1-15.227303/page-2

He also said he would stop like you can see here
I think you'r right, I got carried away by opening Xanteria, I was just trying to make Ohyeah mad no more, money has been refunded! I will work on my own evo tho ;)
I didn't want to tell you I was just making him mad, cus I saw that your still chatting with him, didn't want it to get blown away :p
PS: I also felt a little guilty for doing this XD

link to thread: http://otland.net/threads/france-powers-xanteria-8-60-stable-17-1-15.227303/page-2
So i thought its over and i can work on something new,
I wanted to start a new server, and he also commes again to my thread and starts to hate, and tell everyone he will ddos the server again like xanteria..
here in this screenshot u can see it
w5zftntb.png

link to thread: http://otland.net/threads/sweden-en...ion-start-01-23-2015-19-00-cest.227431/page-3

Here in this thread are also alot of proofs :
http://otland.net/threads/sweden-xanteria-v3-come-back-8-6-custom-evo-map.226266/

I also got alot of skype messages, of him and this @Niebieski saying they are ddosing,
vvvfxywt.png

74h4ymmv.png

x8xa29ia.png

Thats all, i mean if you need more screenshots and proofs im glad to give you these, its not like im faking or lieing, i will give you every proof i have that the story is like i just said in this thread !
Please OTLand Moderators, community open your eyes and start doing something against this !

Kind Regards,

Yaze

Last edited:
this story is funny, I realize it can be truth but rule no. 1 is don't trust ppl from the Internet if you don't have agreement with full data of both sides ;)

@Yaze what was your mindset when you decided to scam him this is your fault

wat

@topic
tl;dr
Sorry meant "2 or maybe 1 year" edited the topic

this story is funny, I realize it can be truth but rule no. 1 is don't trust ppl from the Internet if you don't have agreement with full data of both sides ;)

True , but i didnt stop him of opening the server, he did open it , it had 2 players , record was 5, and he closed it hisself..

How can you not realize that if he told you? :eek:
Sorry, but my english isnt that good, what i mean with " i didnt realized" is
i didnt agree right away that i will give him 25% , it was just he like he said it and i didnt said YES and i also didnt said NO, but then when i saw no work i said no sorry, i will work alone ill pay ur 30 euro for dedic.

@Yaze what was your mindset when you decided to scam him this is your fault
Its not about scamm, did u even read all the threads.. please dont tell me i did scamm him when you actually havent readed everything ..

edit: nvm I wont start fight with you and you deserve this BS

it's a scam if you din't pay him the 25%
No its not, we didnt had the agrement done, it was just left open, we didnt really talk so hard about it , i didnt even
told him yes u will get it, he just said "i will get 25% " and i did ignore it and let it be in the back at this time..

Sorry, but my english isnt that good, what i mean with " i didnt realized" is
i didnt agree right away that i will give him 25% , it was just he like he said it and i didnt said YES and i also didnt said NO, but then when i saw no work i said no sorry, i will work alone ill pay ur 30 euro for dedic.
Then you scammed him, imo. If you didnt disagree to his terms you just kept him thinking you did basically and not until when you were suppose to pay him you said no. How was he suppose to know that? In my opinion this all was ju based on you being really unclear. HOWEVER how he acted on it was without doubt really shitty, but really what else could he do? :/

Then you scammed him, imo. If you didnt disagree to his terms you just kept him thinking you did basically and not until when you were suppose to pay him you said no. How was he suppose to know that? In my opinion this all was ju based on you being really unclear. HOWEVER how he acted on it was without doubt really shitty, but really what else could he do? :/

No, lol .. I didnt scamm lol .. i told him aswell that we will first pay the dedic and then talk about the 25%.. i didnt make him think he will get 25% .. Im feeling like i have to fight against every single guy in otland, everyone that comments is trying to get me down or what? This is just annoying, that i have to explain every single thing because people find something out and build their own story ..

No, lol .. I didnt scamm lol .. i told him aswell that we will first pay the dedic and then talk about the 25%
This is new, now you are telling a diffrent story then you told before. Why do you keep changing your story? Its so hard to believe you.

I will just leave the thread now, I hope you get what you wanted from creating this thread, gl lol :p

This is new, now you are telling a diffrent story then you told before. Why do you keep changing your story? Its so hard to believe you.

I will just leave the thread now, I hope you get what you wanted from creating this thread, gl lol :p

No its not a new story, but should i copy every single word from the conversations to let u believe me ?
I dont know why its calling scammed, even when i told him i want to work alone, it was still possible
to make a thread in otland and talk to me to pay him the 25% cause he feels "scammed" then maybe it would be
possible to fix this problem but he just started to delete db, ddos server, hack paypal ??
the way he used to fix this problem was not a fix it was starting a war..

edit:
@vTune also when i did told him " i want to work alone" i didnt said "i wont pay you" , this make me not pay him started when he deleted database and started the war !

EVEN after all this "scamming story" what you think of me, HE should still be punishment for doing this what he did ,and is still doing !

Last edited:
what do you expect?
I see in every single post 'money money money $$$$ cash cash cash $$$$', that's all about you want to talk about?
He acted like a ..... however it's your fault, you could buy own dedicated server or vps, this should be lesson for you and everyone who'd like to work with somebody from "the Net"

what do you expect?
I see in every single post 'money money money $$$$ cash cash cash $$$$', that's all about you want to talk about?
He acted like a ..... however it's your fault, you could buy own dedicated server or vps, this should be lesson for you and everyone who'd like to work with somebody from "the Net"

So even when it was my fault that i worked with him and trusted him, this should have a end, hes keep attacking btw he wants to attack my new server,
and because of an misstake , all my servers should suffer?

So even when it was my fault that i worked with him and trusted him, this should have a end, hes keep attacking btw he wants to attack my new server,
and because of an misstake , all my servers should suffer?
http://www.cert.org/incident-management/contact.cfm
here you can report ddos, I don't know if it'll solve problem but try
with hacked paypal account is totally your fault, you downloaded infected app from him or you didn't check if connection to paypal page is secured(https), scam page or w/e else(don't ever use the same password for many services)

To be clear, did you told him something like "You won't get that 25% of donations even if you buy dedicated"?
No. You was using his dedicated untill you got cash for your own, then you just told him that he won't get those 25%, why?
Because you have cash already from the server. Then there was in your mind something like "Well, I got cash for own dedicated - why should I pay 25% of donations to Power if I can just get my own dedicated and earn 100% of donations?". You are crying on every single post/thread you can, about what Power or atleast me do to you/your server. If you said to Power before he bought an dedicated that he won't get any cash from donations, I am SURE that he won't buy it for you.

And the last sentence, if you are talking about me/Power that ANYONE of us ddosed your server post there proofs of it, like for example logs from your traffic or so.

To be clear, did you told him something like "You won't get that 25% of donations even if you buy dedicated"?
No. You was using his dedicated untill you got cash for your own, then you just told him that he won't get those 25%, why?
Because you have cash already from the server. Then there was in your mind something like "Well, I got cash for own dedicated - why should I pay 25% of donations to Power if I can just get my own dedicated and earn 100% of donations?". You are crying on every single post/thread you can, about what Power or atleast me do to you/your server. If you said to Power before he bought an dedicated that he won't get any cash from donations, I am SURE that he won't buy it for you.

And the last sentence, if you are talking about me/Power that ANYONE of us ddosed your server post there proofs of it, like for example logs from your traffic or so.

It's not like i wanted to buy my own dedicated, i just told him that i dont want to work with him ,and after this he started to fight,
if he would make a thread in otland and let me know he feels that i was unfair , and we could fix it but, you and him just started to
fight and do all illegall stuff !

It's not like i wanted to buy my own dedicated, i just told him that i dont want to work with him ,and after this he started to fight,
if he would make a thread in otland and let me know he feels that i was unfair , and we could fix it but, you and him just started to
fight and do all illegall stuff !

Are you kiddin' me? Didn't Power firstly warn you that you're doing wrong? He just wanted his money, which you was talking with him about - then you just ignored him, and when you saw that "Power got some Power" then you started to beggining him and tried to solve that problem.

And something from me:
proof.png

Still you will tellin' on that board that you didn't scammed him?

@Yaze
Never trust to Polish idiots like "Power" and "Niebieski" < - That's mean "blue" in Polish.
They are poor in Poland ( not all, but 70% yes )
That's why i dont live in my own country since 4+ years.

That's fucking sad xD

Shut the fuck up, if you want i can start ddosing all of your servers, that's will be funny i think
1st of all "never trust to idiots"
anyway
clever, all Polish ppl with IQ less than 10 points are aboard :)

@Yaze
Never trust to Polish idiots like "Power" and "Niebieski" < - That's mean "blue" in Polish.
They are poor in Poland ( not all, but 70% yes )
That's why i dont live in my own country since 4+ years.

That's fucking sad xD

Shut the fuck up, if you want i can start ddosing all of your servers, that's will be funny i think

Feel free to do that.
http://zortera.net
http://torgot.pl

I am able to pay for you 50 euros if you do that!
You was so stupid to earn there in Poland, so you went to UK to work in a production for 10 GBP/hour and you are calling yourself rich? XD
I am earning more than your 10 british found a hour.

"'Niebieski'- that's mean 'blue' in Polish" - you mean in English, right?
I'm living in Poland and got much better english skills than yours. (thats why we are unliked country, cause of people like you, which are travelling other countries to earn money with NO english knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back