• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DDoS,paypal hacker] and OTLand does nothing? - Disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yaze
Never trust to Polish idiots like "Power" and "Niebieski" < - That's mean "blue" in Polish.
They are poor in Poland ( not all, but 70% yes )
That's why i dont live in my own country since 4+ years.

That's fucking sad xD

Shut the fuck up, if you want i can start ddosing all of your servers, that's will be funny i think
Im not polish :p & polish people have contributed like 80% of what everyone in otland is using (elf, gesior etc...)

Now to Yaze, without me you wouldn't have your dedi, i won't fight you on OTland nomore, everyone saw the proofs that i have put...

You will not survive, every server you make will go down, i will dry you up until you have to scam another friend to open ots, and yes you couldn't buy it without me, you ask your mother for 5 euros everyday for drugs as you said, its sad really how stupid you are, scamming someone who has everything that you have, i know you didn't think i can hack accounts but this my friend is politics, you don't show everything you have so you got something to back you up if you get scammed :)

Good luck

Feel free to do that.
http://zortera.net
http://torgot.pl

I am able to pay for you 50 euros if you do that!
You was so stupid to earn there in Poland, so you went to UK to work in a production for 10 GBP/hour and you are calling yourself rich? XD
I am earning more than your 10 british found a hour.

"'Niebieski'- that's mean 'blue' in Polish" - you mean in English, right?

UK? hahHAhAHahhaha you are fucking funny. Your maximum is 1300 zl per month = 325 euro per month. That's sad, cold truth. :D

Cause of idiots like you and much much more i left Poland, and im fucking good now heh im 18 and i live alone in my own 90m2 appartament :/

Feel free to do that.
http://zortera.net
http://torgot.pl

I am able to pay for you 50 euros if you do that!
You was so stupid to earn there in Poland, so you went to UK to work in a production for 10 GBP/hour and you are calling yourself rich? XD
I am earning more than your 10 british found a hour.

"'Niebieski'- that's mean 'blue' in Polish" - you mean in English, right?
I'm living in Poland and got much better english skills than yours. (thats why we are unliked country, cause of people like you, which are travelling other countries to earn money with NO english knowledge.
Funny how both your servers have shit amount of players xD

That torgot just died, had 100 players on it like 200k views on torg forum. There will be relaunch of it.
Zortera is a mistake, but anyway.

UK? hahHAhAHahhaha you are fucking funny. Your maximum is 1300 zl per month = 325 euro per month. That's sad, cold truth. :D

Cause of idiots like you and much much more i left Poland, and im fucking good now heh im 18 and i live alone in my own 90m2 appartament :/
Believe me or not but in Poland 1300 PLN is minimum and only ppl without any skill gets money like that.

If I say I live on my own in 1200m2 appartament and I am 5yo, it would be also true? well check it, I live in 1200m2 appartament and I'm five guys :)

Believe me or not but in Poland 1300 PLN is minimum and only ppl without any skill gets money like that.

If I say I live on my own in 1200m2 appartament and I am 5yo, it would be also true? well check it, I live in 1200m2 appartament and I'm five guys :)

Yea that's minimum, but it's cold truth about him, you know very well how is it in our coutry ^^
+
I hope you will get this 1200 m2 app xD good luck :D

1st of all "never trust to idiots"
anyway
clever, all Polish ppl with IQ less than 10 points are aboard :)

True, i know it was a mistake to trust him but still, i want this fight to have a end, and he still wants to fight with illegal things and otland is just watching and doing nothing

Yea that's minimum, but it's cold truth about him, you know very well how is it in our coutry ^^
+

Yes, he know very well - thats why he said "only ppl without any skill gets money like that".
Thats means you was one of them cause you travelled another country.

True, i know it was a mistake to trust him but still, i want this fight to have a end, and he still wants to fight with illegal things and otland is just watching and doing nothing

Will you reply my post?:) Or you just "didn't realize that" ;>

+
I don't need 1200m^2, too big.

well, Otland is not a Tribunal, we can't judge anybody without proofs or even we shouldn't judge anybody

Otland.net is not responsible or can be held for anything related outside of the forum, Sure you guys might receive infractions for the mass bullshit in this thread, and someone might be banned for continuing this, but in no way shape or form is this forum in any connection to you're problems, sure you advertise your threads here about your servers, but this staff and administration don't take responsibility for loss of anything other than your user which you may easily recover, and therefor the whole reason otland removed the market in the first place, so take your problems out of the forum seriously.

I don't need 1200m^2, too big.

well, Otland is not a Tribunal, we can't judge anybody without proofs

without proofs, you dont have enough proofs? what else u want me to proof you?

Yes, he know very well - thats why he said "only ppl without any skill gets money like that".
Thats means you was one of them cause you travelled another country.

Will you reply my post?:) Or you just "didn't realize that" ;>

sorry but you know very well what money you get month by month
no more answers to idiot like you :D cya

Im not polish :p & polish people have contributed like 80% of what everyone in otland is using (elf, gesior etc...)

Now to Yaze, without me you wouldn't have your dedi, i won't fight you on OTland nomore, everyone saw the proofs that i have put...

You will not survive, every server you make will go down, i will dry you up until you have to scam another friend to open ots, and yes you couldn't buy it without me, you ask your mother for 5 euros everyday for drugs as you said, its sad really how stupid you are, scamming someone who has everything that you have, i know you didn't think i can hack accounts but this my friend is politics, you don't show everything you have so you got something to back you up if you get scammed :)

Good luck
80%? Don't exaggerate too much dude, those were two people.

Last edited:
sorry but you know very well what money you get month by month
no more answers to idiot like you :D cya

Thats what the police told me "ignore this both guys and wait till we tell u what to do ", when i went to them and told them about the DDoS attacks from his ip.

Thats what the police told me "ignore this both guys and wait till we tell u what to do ", when i went to them and told them about the DDoS attacks from his ip.
Yeah! Exactly like what the FBI told me, they are going to jail you for having a pink avatar! Take care they are coming

80%? Don't exaggerate too much dude, those were two people dude.
"Xanteria OT" is also Polish, what do you want from him xDDD just look how he like act's of polish members on otland and that "80%" XDDD i get fun from this topic for 2 next days rofl

"Xanteria OT" is also Polish, what do you want from him xDDD just look how he like act's of polish members on otland and that "80%" XDDD i get fun from this topic for 2 next days rofl

Simonek, good you didnt read the storys "power" wrote in otland, and on his "ots" website, or you would be on his side, cause his storys did even make me feel i should be on his side, hes very good at writing storys :/ sad people believe everything so fast.. and choose the wrong side very fast..

Simonek, good you didnt read the storys "power" wrote in otland, and on his "ots" website, or you would be on his side, cause his storys did even make me feel i should be on his side, hes very good at writing storys :/ sad people believe everything so fast.. and choose the wrong side very fast..
I don't believe neither of you , truth is somewhere in the middle of this whole story

So in the end we learned that we cannot trust either one of you.
Why would "Otland" solve your personal problem with another guy if it is probably your fault in the end?
You got some evidence but those are by no means sufficient, maybe you did not mentions some details which would turn the story around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back