• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DDoS,paypal hacker] and OTLand does nothing? - Disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the end we learned that we cannot trust either one of you.
Why would "Otland" solve your personal problem with another guy if it is probably your fault in the end?
You got some proofs but those are by no means sufficient, maybe you did not mentions some details which would turn the story around.

Summ, right i understand everyone of you now told me, that its my fault , otland cant do anything, but why are you still supporting him with "otland wont solve your personal problems" with this comments he just feel harder and will not stop this fight, i made this disscusion to try my best to stop this fight so we can discuss about it and set it a finish, but you guys are making this guy feel its right that he ddosing all the time, this is so fuckign sad really.. this community is so sick !!

Summ, right i understand everyone of you now told me, that its my fault , otland cant do anything, but why are you still supporting him with "otland wont solve your personal problems" with this comments he just feel harder and will not stop this fight, i made this disscusion to try my best to stop this fight so we can discuss about it and set it a finish, but you guys are making this guy feel its right that he ddosing all the time, this is so fuckign sad really.. this community is so sick !!
nobody supports him, man think, we are objective...

nobody supports him, man think, we are objective...

Nobody is supporting him? I see it in another way, instead of making this guy know that its not they way to solve it and finish it,you keep saying, "otland wont do anything against him"

Otland CANNOT solve private fights... how old are you if you don't understad this?

This is a personal problem, so please treat it is one.
If you want the fight to end you should settle your conflict instead of discussing the whole story with random internet people.

There are no measures to take and even if, we cannot judge if the evidence provided are correct.

Let's end it here.

Otland CANNOT solve private fights... how old are you if you don't understad this?

Dude right i get this, i understood that otland cannot solve private fights, but you should know that what this power is doing is just too much and too far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back