• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DDOS Protection router

Np Ruhat, thx to you, just let me know if I can help you :)

I will keep building my OT to show you when I have time. I didn't forget you :D

Haven't forgotten you either, hope to hear more from you! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Does it rly work against ddos attacks?
for example if someone ddoses 1gbps i'll go down in one second?

btw thanks m8 i'll check this but it's expensive.

SSG5 Secure Services Gateway - Small Office Firewall Appliance - Juniper Networks

It will help you a lot, you better think in get a dedicated server with a good upstream provider. 1Gbps from servers its easy to stop (not like bots, where you get traffic from everywhere), most of this are childs who buy one or two server and if the attack is longer than x time the provider will know this for sure.

You can also contact blacklotus: http://www.blacklotus.net/ they are experts in this kind of matters (not too cheap btw).

But for sure you can't handle ddos from a home-based server either with a cheap firewall (like this one).

The better way is that you contact some DC about it and rent or colo a server with a good upstream/downstream and for sure they can rent you a good hw firewall (like softlayer). Take a look at softlayer they have ciscos guard as addon.

Best Regards.

Haven't forgotten you either, hope to hear more from you! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Does it rly work against ddos attacks?
for example if someone ddoses 1gbps i'll go down in one second?

btw thanks m8 i'll check this but it's expensive.

SSG5 Secure Services Gateway - Small Office Firewall Appliance - Juniper Networks

It will help you a lot, you better think in get a dedicated server with a good upstream provider. 1Gbps from servers its easy to stop (not like bots, where you get traffic from everywhere), most of this are childs who buy one or two server and if the attack is longer than x time the provider will know this for sure.

You can also contact blacklotus: http://www.blacklotus.net/ they are experts in this kind of matters (not too cheap btw).

But for sure you can't handle ddos from a home-based server either with a cheap firewall (like this one).

The better way is that you contact some DC about it and rent or colo a server with a good upstream/downstream and for sure they can rent you a good hw firewall (like softlayer). Take a look at softlayer they have ciscos guard as addon.

Best Regards.

That firewall aint that cheap :D
Anyways i understand your point.

Thanks for the help!!

Your better solution is a good dedicated server. If it is not possible then you have a problem to avoid this attacks.

Back