• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

There is a bug with the UH, not sure if Syn has noticed, but when you try and heal other people with it, it does the same thing that exura sio did in the beginning of the server.

There is a bug with the UH, not sure if Syn has noticed, but when you try and heal other people with it, it does the same thing that exura sio did in the beginning of the server.

working as intended, only druids are allowed to heal people now

On a side note, few changes:

Boots + Rings now heal a base amount + 0.01% of maximum mana + health per second per tier

Tier 1 Boots + Ring = 0.02% of max hp + mana per second
Tier 2 Boots + Ring = 0.04% of max hp + mana per second

etc.

Added a new creature; 'Tainted Banshee', to access them you must sacrifice a tainted coin (dropped by tainted creatures) and put it on an alter to be teleported the basement of the Pandora Tombs

Titanium Golem is now in aswell, located somewhere on Aurora Island

Last edited:
working as intended, only druids are allowed to heal people now

On a side note, few changes:

Boots + Rings now heal a base amount + 0.01% of maximum mana + health per second per tier

Tier 1 Boots + Ring = 0.02% of max hp + mana per second
Tier 2 Boots + Ring = 0.04% of max hp + mana per second

etc.

Added a new creature; 'Tainted Banshee', to access them you must sacrifice a tainted coin (dropped by tainted creatures) and put it on an alter to be teleported the basement of the Pandora Tombs

Titanium Golem is now in aswell, located somewhere on Aurora Island

Okay, but it shows the healing animation on the targeted player.. is that fixed?

At last.
dzot.png

By boscothedawg at 2012-09-17

I hate you guys. i had no time to play cuz syn put it up to late for me :( Hopefully i will be enable to play with ya today :) And R3ign dont kill me this time aki?

Well im having some guys that will change our windows so i had to go up early etc :(

Yeah, It really sucks. I have school and stuff so I can't really play much. Haven't really gotten the time to play anything this weekend and will not have any time playing in the weekend to come either. I'm sorry but.. Girlfriend>DeathZot

I check whenever I get on the computer mostly, but it usually gets on between 4 P.M - 7 P.M EST, which is pretty late in other countries.

Sorry for offtopic but

AM = Ante Meridiem (Before Noon)
PM = Post Meridiem (After Noon)

:p

-ontopic-

We killed a titanium golem yesterday with the help of a bard. Bards are a really good vocation for tough monsters (with a blocker of course). They can buff your attacks, and heal you as well. Do that with a blocker and you should be able to take on Titanium Golem's at 2K with a full T3 set.

R3ign i copy that shit and take as background cuz i suck on those shitty PM AM fucking jajasdae xD. ON TOPIC. If you kill a boss without me again i will ripe u apart :(

Back