• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

So far, I've played 5 of the vocations (Elementalist, Bard, Guardian, Barbarian, Ninja) and they all are very playable. Some, are mostly a second character to have. When I say second character, I mean that you will need to have that starter character be something reliable and sturdy through all the levels to get the equipment possible for leveling a different vocation.

Second Characters:
Ninja
Elementalist
Bard

The vocations are really balanced which can make for some fun PvP in the arena and the castle siege event.

Botting isn't a big problem at all, especially because if you are in a party with shared experience, you will get a bonus to the XP gained while being able to kill stronger monsters.
Tauren of XP is working now :D

I can definitely say that this server will be a must play. I look forward to the release, hoping for some new players to help and such.

Added a new area today, it has Tainted Pirates and it's for level 2000+

Polara Island is being worked on (accessible from Aurora, Silvira will take you there by boat) Polara Island is for level 2500 +

Some balance changes;

Titanium Golem's health has been reduced by roughly 15%, damage by about 10%

Paralyze is being removed from all monsters because it's just an annoyance

I'm gong to be re-balancing all boss loot because I've decided to keep them at a one hour spawn rate, I've decided to do this because I think it's a good way to give non-botters a really big advantage

All bosses past Titanium Golem (Frost Dragon, Ice Golem, soon to be mummy bosses, as well as Deo dodec oblodoclas) now all drop upgrading gems.

Currently working on;

NPC Shapeshifter! The main Addon NPC of the server, he will deal with all outfits + addons.

As well as NPC Gemsley who will change a specific attribute gem into a different one for the cost of 25mil

Its off. Its always off on "CET" times. around 21.00 cet-22.00 cet its prob on

More.around.22-24;00.for.europeans

Anyway.sweet.progress.keep.it.goin^^

Once.new.keyboard.i'll..be.able.to.check.things.out.again

It's online,I won't be on today for about 8 hours because I have class all day, if you find any bugs etc. just PM me or write them down somewhere and tell me later

I'd.have.done.the.same^^

How.come.uve.only.got.47.posts.so.far.cuz.bitching.so.often.should've.raised.ur.post.count.by.100.easily

Syn,i really like what u've done to the server,its so awesome atm,i reached 400 in a matter of like hours just running around and having fun ! Btw,big thanks to Orbi for helping me out,and for helping me around :D

Btw; i think i found a bug,and that is,that defilers spam para too much ,and its too hard

Last edited:
I owned R3ign in chess, And the deal was he should give me his t3 boots if he lost. and i give him my whole set. It ended that he killed me XD

2ch2dyd.png

is there any advertising thread?
Dont flame me if it is up here somewhere because too tired atm to read all the previous pages (just got home from a holiday)
And i really want to try this out if its online for real now.

Back