• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your literally deciding your opinion of the server without reaching a little higher lvls where the server actually becomes fun? Think about what your doing atm. Your leveling through the most boring shitty levels

Are you talking about 1-200 or 200-500? Both are pure grind-fests in the first two days of opening.

good news, after his really long night lastnight, xagul went to bed early tonight, see you all back on in 8+ hours

Regeneration over basic spell/rune healing is much better overall for all players though, lag spike wont make you not heal, you see your own healing capability as well as others so you know how to size yourself up to them, its a button less to worry about HAVING to hit to play.
rather press a button or a hotkey to heal myself jus my opinion though i prob wont even end up playing much cause theres too many new changes for me jus not really feeling it its def not DZOT anymore though

Are you talking about 1-200 or 200-500? Both are pure grind-fests in the first two days of opening.
1-500 in general is what im talking about. Everyone who has reached past 500 has seen some new content and are enjoying it alot more then the people under 500

500 is just pandora. not much new there, 1 tiny little area, 1k is where it explodes and you get huge area

rather press a button or a hotkey to heal myself jus my opinion though i prob wont even end up playing much cause theres too many new changes for me jus not really feeling it its def not DZOT anymore though

Stop moaning, this is DeathZot, and it's better.

1-500 in general is what im talking about. Everyone who has reached past 500 has seen some new content and are enjoying it alot more then the people under 500

Yeah, 1-500 is horrid. More to do afterwards.

500 is just pandora. not much new there, 1 tiny little area, 1k is where it explodes and you get huge area
What are you talking about have you even went to the actual 500 area? lol Orcs, elvs, ancient drags and a lot of other shit. But they do hurt now. lol.

Stop moaning, this is DeathZot, and it's bmoanetter.

moaning? ur a child i was stating a opinion and no this is not dzot its 40%xdc 40%bitzot and 10% orignal dzot seriously will not play here lol its kinda asss i liked DZOT for dzot not for all this extra junk but u can moan and groan all you like over my comments child.

Stop moaning, this is DeathZot, and it's better.

actually 400-500 is the horrid. I got 400 fairly quick then my last 100 lvls took longer then the first 400 lol. No orbs op.
Also 500 area fishing. You can fish monsters on the water I lost like 6 exp orbs and a few maps from this. Its the walkable water.

and sorry for double post.

moaning? ur a child i was stating a opinion and no this is not dzot its 40%xdc 40%bitzot and 10% orignal dzot seriously will not play here lol its kinda asss i liked DZOT for dzot not for all this extra junk but u can moan and groan all you like over my comments child.

I'm not a child, and 40, 40 and 10 only add up to 90, wheres the other 10% dipshit?

the other 10 is random crap and might i add HOORRRIBLE edron map

What are you talking about have you even went to the actual 500 area? lol Orcs, elvs, ancient drags and a lot of other shit. But they do hurt now. lol.
so he changed it? in Beta round 1 that area was 1k+ ........ i never went over to look since im only 600

THat only adds to 90% lol.

Edit: I was really late to the party I see.

I was the first one in it last night then it crashed on me. But now the monsters are buffed just be care lol.
even when it was the 1k area, Full t3 and t4 weapon there where better exp/hour places to hunt. hopefully its a little nicer now at that gear level. anyhow, thanks for the heads up that its 500 now. Probably wont get to run in there tonight since server might be down a long time again.

but oh well, tonight i got BroDown with a few people to go watch the new Godzilla, and i will actually pick that over deathzot since this Godzilla looks absolutely Badass

agree completely lol server literally feels like xagul took xdc and renamed it to deathzot with old deathzot styles

Rather that continuously saying "I'm not playing here qqq" why don't you actually post EXACTLY what doesn't feel like deathzot. And don't tell me the fact that healing is automatic is the only reason cuz I will slap your mother.
And if you are just posting to provoke an argument, then get the fuck outta my thread. Thank you.

Edit: I don't mean to come off as an asshole, but I actually read through all your posts because I actually do care, and I thought maybe I could get a bit of feedback. But out of the 5 posts you made claiming you are not going to play anymore, I haven't seen a single useful piece of information.

P.S.
Server back up lol.
Also T3 anni is working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back