• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how the hunting is looking Syn!! Bigger spawns? More spawns? Or is that your big secret? :x haha. Also, are boss spawns still available in houses? Cause i realized you mentioned no fishing/spawn and/or hunting areas in houses.

Tell me how the hunting is looking Syn!! Bigger spawns? More spawns? Or is that your big secret? :x haha. Also, are boss spawns still available in houses? Cause i realized you mentioned no fishing/spawn and/or hunting areas in houses.

Well I would think thats all the same thing when it comes down to the boss spawns in the houses. I would assume he wouldn't want it to turn into Chaos with the PHA's and Spider Ot with the unlimited house hunting. I don't like that, can't kill anyone and its bot central.

Will you accept using bots aslong as you dont cavebot/AFK botting.
And about the healing, will there be no more healing(supporting) vocations? And if not there wont be that hard with bosses i guess?

There won't be boss houses anymore but there will be something different that will allow you to have private custom bosses. It got really annoying having to add houses to the map and people having to wait for updates to get them.

Will you accept using bots as long as you don't cavebot/AFK botting.
And about the healing, will there be no more healing(supporting) vocations? And if not there won't be that hard with bosses i guess?

There are no rules on DeathZot when it comes to botting, you can do whatever you want with your bot. And if you read the Vocations tab you will see there are still support classes.

There won't be boss houses anymore but there will be something different that will allow you to have private custom bosses. It got really annoying having to add houses to the map and people having to wait for updates to get them.

There are no rules on DeathZot when it comes to botting, you can do whatever you want with your bot. And if you read the Vocations tab you will see there are still support classes.
Thought you had deleted healing spells from those vocations to but forgot to edit xD
Hope this ot will be as good as i hope for! :) Good luck!

I now remember exactly what I didn't like from the last Dzot. The whole oblivion hunting areas made it feel too much like a TP server and then when you went to kill someone you were stuck in a small room so basically a bunch of OP ppl could just come drop you. Are those areas going to be different?

Plz boss Blitzcrank pulls everyone and does big AOE damage
LOL. That would be epic.

Gonna have to show them my thresh bro..
You know you suck at league xD

Are the supporting classes gonna be used just for team hunting or both solo and group hunting?

I now remember exactly what I didn't like from the last Dzot. The whole oblivion hunting areas made it feel too much like a TP server and then when you went to kill someone you were stuck in a small room so basically a bunch of OP ppl could just come drop you. Are those areas going to be different?
^^Agreed.

Syn/Xagul will there still be baron? xD Also are yall doing anything different with amulets/backpacks? I remember having bps of bps of warlock and berserk bps lol.

P.S. I vote to put dodgeball in as an event :p

I dont believe in 'support' classes in Tibia because they never work out, so the closest thing to a "support" class is the Priest, and the Priest will have a lot of cool 'support like' abilities while still being able to deal good damage. All Bitzot events will be added to DeathZot a long with a whole lot more. The oblivion halls will most likely remain the same except this time there will be an oblivion world boss. As far as backpacks/amulets go I'm not sure what will happen with them yet.

I dont believe in 'support' classes in Tibia because they never work out, so the closest thing to a "support" class is the Priest, and the Priest will have a lot of cool 'support like' abilities while still being able to deal good damage. All Bitzot events will be added to DeathZot a long with a whole lot more. The oblivion halls will most likely remain the same except this time there will be an oblivion world boss. As far as backpacks/amulets go I'm not sure what will happen with them yet.
That't exactly why I asked every server i've played the support class never really worked lol. And sounds legit bro. Ill check back in later. Back to Philosophy homework haha.

need world boss karthus, when hes summoned he ultimates, kills everyone in server gg

Synthetic question is there going to be spell books in order to receive spells or just when you level you'll get them it would be pretty cool in order to get 1 of the first spells you have to do a mission or something, just a thought

Alls spells will be learned automatically but I think there will be something like hidden passive books that people can use on their characters (they will be .EXTREMELY. rare)

It would be could if there could be a quest where you need 1 of each vocation to complete. Lets say like annhi but instead of needing 4 characters you need (x) vocations.

It would be could if there could be a quest where you need 1 of each vocation to complete. Lets say like annhi but instead of needing 4 characters you need (x) vocations.
I don't agree with quests like that because it restricts gameplay. This server is about playing whatever vocation you want, and quests should not limit people to require specific vocations. It's a bad game design.

I don't agree with quests like that because it restricts gameplay. This server is about playing whatever vocation you want, and quests should not limit people to require specific vocations. It's a bad game design.
I guess that's a good thinking, I see you're doing your best to keep it simple, but at the same time interesting and for everyone to be able to enjoy it; thanks.
Farewell.
o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back