• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe in 'support' classes in Tibia because they never work out, so the closest thing to a "support" class is the Priest, and the Priest will have a lot of cool 'support like' abilities while still being able to deal good damage. All Bitzot events will be added to DeathZot a long with a whole lot more. The oblivion halls will most likely remain the same except this time there will be an oblivion world boss. As far as backpacks/amulets go I'm not sure what will happen with them yet.
Why not make the backpacks/amulets transform into a new item or something once you a lot of those .I remember everyone had like 50x of those, would be cool if they were worth something.

I was thinking since SpookieGamer said something about anni, I think it would be cool if there was annis at like level 500 you would receive 25 candies-5mil then at level 1k you would receive 1 t1 piece and 10mil then around 5k whatever you decide the prize to be and at 10k just to have something to look forward too since you progress. Another thing if theres black holes there should be another rune like the "wrath" rune from OTChaos. I think it would seem cool

Ya sorry i forgot so maybe like a 2.5k or w/e idk just throwing ideas out there

The 1k anni would be pointless though imo, cause you don't really need to do it for anything. Only the money I guess. Unless he decides to change it.

Hey syn I gota question, Will we still craft the T1 with those stones? Just a random question but I would like to know. And if so could we make like 2-4 more alters for them, It was a bit crowded last time :)

The runic starstones will still be in-game, and I want to make mining more interesting this time around as well. We're also adding a lot of more annihilators that give unique WEP/EQ which will be identical to the tier they match. For example there's an annihilator for a 'unique' version of T1 armor in enigma. It will be extremely easy to do and give the same benefits as a normal tier 1. The difference is this unique piece cannot be merged/upgraded. This system allows us to make Unique versions up to higher tiers without the worry people will mass create characters to get free tiers to upgrade.

SYN DONT GIVE MY HOUSE AWAY : (

The runic starstones will still be in-game, and I want to make mining more interesting this time around as well. We're also adding a lot of more annihilators that give unique WEP/EQ which will be identical to the tier they match. For example there's an annihilator for a 'unique' version of T1 armor in enigma. It will be extremely easy to do and give the same benefits as a normal tier 1. The difference is this unique piece cannot be merged/upgraded. This system allows us to make Unique versions up to higher tiers without the worry people will mass create characters to get free tiers to upgrade.

A item morphing system like Xagul had on PJX would be nice, instead of a t1 set I can have my own set of items that i like

BIG GIANT wtf Question mark... lool... Your GIF says the spell is Lightning Rush but your Vocation Information has no lightning Rush...

Zealot (Remake of Guardian)
• [Passive]: Laguna Blade - Every third strike you will deal additional damage
• Energy Absorption - You have a chance to absorb an incoming attack, healing your mana for that amount
• Electric Vortex - Deals damage to surrounding enemies
• Mana Leak - 10% of the damage you deal is converted into mana
• Overload - Temporarily increases your attack speed.

guess vocations that are Finished are still being played with a bit.

That's why I mentioned 'new'. Not all vocations are 100% finalized and usually when Xagul gets to them he adds more/tweaks some things.

"If you decide to go Shade->Shade->Shade your spells will be 3x stronger than a normal shade."
What if you decide to go Ninja->Ninja->Ninja you would attack 100x per sec XD

Systems

Experience Rate
• Your experience rate will now be determined based on the highest level in the server. You will receive additional bonus experience based on how far your level is away from the highest levels.

Rebirth
• Rebirths are being added again and now work differently from DeathZot 8.0. Now when you rebirth you keep your old: health/mana gain, skills and spells.You can rebirth for a total of three times. If you go Shade->Illusionist->Warrior, you will have 50/45 health and mana gain per level, all of the skills you got when playing as those vocations, and every single spell from all those vocations.
• If you decide to go Shade->Shade->Shade your spells will be 3x stronger than a normal shade.

Healing
• Health, Mana and Soul Regeneration is now automatic. Your character will passively heal on it's own without the need of casting healing spells or eating food.

i hope you are able to survive the mental stress its going to take i feel to balance the healing in pvp with so many different types of vocations.

Rebirths - If your first vocation gains 20/20 per level, and your second vocation gains 30/10 per level, are you gaining 20/20, 30/10, or 50/30? sounds like 50/30
also, if u go same voc 3x u get 3x bonus to damage, does that mean though if u go 3 different vocs u only get 1x damage of each of their abilities so its almost punishment?

Love the exp system.

Seems interesting. Sounds like a lot more fun we will see when it comes up.

This looks likes its going to be incredible! Can't wait for a beta or something to open up, was sweet the last time

We're going to make it so when you kill someone, they drop gold and experience.

Unless this gold is coming directly from the player and not being generated upon the kill I can see this turning into people botting smurf accounts to kill off characters for easy gold.

Will this be released or hosted private?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back