• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathzot II CLOSED-BETA Weeked

IP: otchaostest.no-ip.org
Port: 7173 (If you are using OTLand IP Changer and you do not have the port option, try to download the latest version.)
Account: If you were invited, it is in your OTLand inbox

Good luck, and happy hunting!

If you have not received an invite, you are welcome to play on my temporary Project X server. Same IP just port 7171.

Last edited:
how the hell do u change port on otlands ip changer?

If you are using OTLand IP Changer and you do not have the port option, try to download the latest version.

shade>warrior>archer>priest>ninja>illusionist>barbarian>elementalist>zealot>archer>warrior>barbarian>ninja>priest>shade>elementalist>illusionist
I don't know whre people are getting their info, but I have NEVER ONCE EVER said that you will get your donations from XDC on Deathzot..................... In fact, I clearly stated to the few people who asked on Bitzot that I cannot give donations back because XDC is my server not jakes. But let me clear this up for the people who try to put words in my mouth.

DONATIONS FROM XDC AND DEATHZOT 1 ARE NOT BEING RETURNED ON DEATHZOT 2 BECAUSE THIS IS NOW A SHARED PROJECT AND ITS NOT FAIR.
However... we are working on a system that compensates people that donated on Deathzot 1 (and maybe xdc?) This is not going to include any amount of % of your old donations, but it will be a useful compensation if I can get it working I assure you.

As for the beta, the server was on schedule to start this morning until we did a quick run through and found some serious problems so I am going to shoot for this afternoon. Please keep in mind that this is not a full blown beta and so many things are not going to be finished. I am going to stop wasting my time typing on this thread and get to work so that hopefully there is at least a bit less errors when people log in at noon (MY noon aka pacific time zone).

tldr;
Beta at 12:00pm (PDT)
It is currently 6:26 as of hitting this submit button.

Whoever is interested in the beta test please post stating that you would like a beta invite and include your vocation preferences in order from most desired to least desired.
Example: shade>warrior>archer>priest>ninja>illusionist>barbarian>elementalist>zealot

ANY VOCATION YOU LEAVE OUT OF YOUR PREFERENCE LIST I WILL ASSUME YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY AT ALL AND THUS YOU WILL BE SKIPPED IF ALL THE VOCATIONS YOU DID LIST ARE TAKEN

zealot>archer>warrior>barbarian>ninja>priest>shade>elementalist>illusionist

hope i can still test !

Oh man... I really wish I could test it :( it has been a long time since I played.
I hope you guys can find some bugs and remember to enjoy yourselves.
Good Luck.
Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back