• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some things happened, and the database crashed, and I backed it up and repaired it, and half the characters are now missing and the backup has even less characters saved so.......................... I guess this beta is over lmao. Sorry about that guys xD

Edit: I could just restart the beta as an open-beta weekend and let everyone make their own characters... I will talk to Synthetic

Do what you guys think is the best, But having all these beta "testers" wasnt the best idea imo 90% botted pretty much all the time and by that they didnt know a shit about spawns etc Seen lvl 1k's hunting in edrona that is a 200 lvl area

Hopefully this beta doesn't take too long to finish, from the day and a half that we played we found a bunch of shit that needed to be fixed / looked at.

I dont think you guys have anything to say about this, Its Jake and Shawns decision.

Why are you always so Grim? .___.

Cuz i did test Jakes Dzot and it was a epic failure cuz of all fucktards who just bot and didnt try to see what spawns that were overpowerd and shit. I literally wasted 6 hours of my sleep time to help jake with it. [Every day for 3 weeks]

Well the beta has served its purpose we have a lot of bugs reported so that's fantastic, thank you a lot for the testing. Going to wait for Synthetic to get back, talk about what just happened, fix a lot of the bugs and the major thing is edron needs a lot more spawns because its too small. Once we finish that maybe we can open the beta up again.

Cuz i did test Jakes Dzot and it was a epic failure cuz of all fucktards who just bot and didnt try to see what spawns that were overpowerd and shit. I literally wasted 6 hours of my sleep time to help jake with it. [Every day for 3 weeks]
Didn't bot a second, reported quite a bit of bugs, enjoyed it :D

I wish I could've been a part of the beta considering i play 24/7 lol

Just cuz you play 24/7 doesnt mean you would have been any help at all, If you know whats the point with the server and how its built you would easy find out whats totally wrong and whats going to be good for it

I reported so many gamebreaking bugs that eventho I was happy searching for other bugs this made me a bit sad. expected to have the whole weekend and even skipped my job from friday til sunday so I could test :D:D but i probably wont join the open beta. :) not gonna do what was pain in the ass with 2x of the players ;). You should make a closed server wit hme blink obama and few others who actually ran arround and did shit and reported bugs that were heavy weighting instead of the guys who just tested the game(which is ok but i think misses the point in a closed beta if the mission was find bugs and it clearly showed there were no bugs in the areas that have been botted from minute 1 til secound of shutdown.)

I reported so many gamebreaking bugs that eventho I was happy searching for other bugs this made me a bit sad. expected to have the whole weekend and even skipped my job from friday til sunday so I could test :D:D but i probably wont join the open beta. :) not gonna do what was pain in the ass with 2x of the players ;). You should make a closed server wit hme blink obama and few others who actually ran arround and did shit and reported bugs that were heavy weighting instead of the guys who just tested the game(which is ok but i think misses the point in a closed beta if the mission was find bugs and it clearly showed there were no bugs in the areas that have been botted from minute 1 til secound of shutdown.)
Agree

dude hide before the guns come out. Glad u took all of my words in 1 post haha

Hell I'd love to run around dzot tryna find shit, but I'm not special enough to Shawn tot eh extent I can participate lol ;P

There were so many people who just wanted to power level on it even though in the beta info it said they're not interested in the highest levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back