• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any MMO with number progression and deathloss will have this. You can either avoid or join in the war when the "Power Battles" start.

ofc but i was answering for the two OTs they were mentioning though, being the best in those types of games is like a crack to people :eek: but cool cool

but thats all madness 2 is about lmao whos the strongest so who's pa'ing but im not worried about anything he does i just want some news or something lmao its cool doe probably finally on RoS which is pretty badass atm and i dont really know syn but hes prolly busy too
RoS? What's that lol

RoS? What's that lol

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, im pretty sure shawn finally got it but i could be wrong and just be making assumptions like a jackass lmao, game is legit though no AH for the win and i know im offtopic now from the thread

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, im pretty sure shawn finally got it but i could be wrong and just be making assumptions like a jackass lmao, game is legit though no AH for the win and i know im offtopic now from the thread
No Blizzard refuses to take my money so I wait for console version :D!

No I am not taking XDC down and putting Madness II back up.... We put up Bitzot and you all got bored, I put up Chaos and you all got bored, I put up XDC and you all got bored, now you want Madness and you will all get bored. If you don't wanna play XDC anymore I will take it down and give my computer a rest for the first night in a while.

No I am not taking XDC down and putting Madness II back up.... We put up Bitzot and you all got bored, I put up Chaos and you all got bored, I put up XDC and you all got bored, now you want Madness and you will all get bored. If you don't wanna play XDC anymore I will take it down and give my computer a rest for the first night in a while.

thats what im saying, except the one thing different about madness is how soloish you can be and the sets were abit funner to obtain vs bitzot, i can care a less whatchu do though tbh it's your servers and we the people act like you even have an obligation to keep up xdc. and you got the console version of the diablo 3 already ill trade barb gear D:<

and you got the console version of the diablo 3 already ill trade barb gear D:<
Yea I have it for the console but I don't have gold anymore so can't trade you :D

@topic
Still lookin for fun ways to spend money, consumables are nice but still need that 1 great idea to pop into my head either by suggestion or obsessive brainstorming.

Yea I have it for the console but I don't have gold anymore so can't trade you :D

@topic
Still lookin for fun ways to spend money, consumables are nice but still need that 1 great idea to pop into my head either by suggestion or obsessive brainstorming.

well since ur on i might get an answer, so i see this as one of two ways isnt dual wielding for any melee class the dominant thing? because i was thinking yesterday how easy it was dzot to get good soul regen when u enchanted your weapon, so even a duel wielding barb or knight can use daggers right so you can get the most extra stats doing that right :eek:? and how long are consumables in your arrow slot gonna last?

@topic

Exp tokens? X amount of coin = 1 token that gives X amount of min of X amount of % of EXP depending on the highest level and the amount of players online!

Money that we earn on deathzot should be used in places to be unlocked for example : people can go and hunt in a certain area or unlock a new place to hunt. This way there wont be an over crowded spawn for players to fight over. People who work hard and earn there cash can have an advantage by being able to access these locations. Which well allow them to level up faster and same still be able to catch up with botters.

Money that we earn on deathzot should be used in places to be unlocked for example : people can go and hunt in a certain area or unlock a new place to hunt. This way there wont be an over crowded spawn for players to fight over. People who work hard and earn there cash can have an advantage by being able to access these locations. Which well allow them to level up faster and same still be able to catch up with botters.
Gunzz although that is a good idea, i dont think thats the right idea for this server. I can name a few that will bot all that money just to take control of the server within a few days

aight. Heros of the storm Alpha... Day 1 of playing... already bored of it.... I really hope some progress has been made on Zot this week.. i know how easily you people ( yes.. YOU PEOPLE) get distracted and end up only spending a day out of an entire week working on it.. woulda been really nice to have another beta this weekend....

NOO dont take it down xD I can finially bot sand wyrms again haha.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U KEEP THAT SHIT UP U HEAR ME?

Hi,
People have already mentioned the most obvious and popular ones, it would be useful if you said what you like or dislike about them and to be more clear about what you're looking for. We could post random suggestions all day long, but it is like shooting in the dark.

Games by default already have many of them that we may not even realize are gold sinks. For example, having players pay rent instead of making houses a one-time buy. This isn't made to annoy players, this is to have a gold sink. Or having to pay gold when traveling, or having to repair equipment. Many servers remove all of these as they find them annoying but in the process they're also harming their economy, which is why many servers just flat out don't have one.

Personally, I would just do something that is very simple and still very effective, which is to make gold less common... instead of making monsters drop it like candy (like most servers do) you could just make it the reward of some quests and bosses and allow players to trade their equipment for gold, for example 1 t1 = 1 gold coin. Then you won't need to add many gold sinks at all, in fact just by having houses in the game you're already giving gold a purpose. Avoiding inflation is hard when gold is extremely common, but when it isn't then it's not something very complex.

Personally, I would just do something that is very simple and still very effective, which is to make gold less common... instead of making monsters drop it like candy (like most servers do) you could just make it the reward of some quests and bosses and allow players to trade their equipment for gold, for example 1 t1 = 1 gold coin. Then you won't need to add many gold sinks at all, in fact just by having houses in the game you're already giving gold a purpose. Avoiding inflation is hard when gold is extremely common, but when it isn't then it's not something very complex.

Really like this idea, you could perhaps do away with gold altogether and deal in like Bags of Gold, Gold Ingots or Gold Nuggets.

So i havent seen anything about this... im sure its on here somewhere.. Do donators get their RP back like they were originally going to or how does that work?

also i think its kind of unique with the vocs but i think you should open it under a differant name because its not anything like the orginal Deathzot anymore. your making it a completely new project and new idea...Just my opinion

Last edited:
So i havent seen anything about this... im sure its on here somewhere.. Do donators get their RP back like they were originally going to or how does that work?

As said before, DeathZot 2 is a completely new server ran by 3 people and not just 1. People who donated in DeathZot 1 and XDC will not be getting their RP back as far as I'm aware of because it is Two different servers ran by two different people. So no the donation rewards will not be given back in DeathZot 2, However; If you have donated in BitOT ( or w.e the name it is) The RP will come back. I heard that they will make something to compensate for past donators but don't expect it to be anything big. This is what i got out of it so far, and maybe more info about it is to come or not.

Would sure hope so... I personally donated over 200$ to deathzot 1 and imo it would be unfair for the people in that OT to recieve theirs but not the people who donated in the old Deathzot which we were told when the new one opened we would recieve our donations back...

Would sure hope so... I personally donated over 200$ to deathzot 1 and imo it would be unfair for the people in that OT to recieve theirs but not the people who donated in the old Deathzot which we were told when the new one opened we would recieve our donations back...

Well personally I spent a lot on DeathZot 1 to get the server a dedicated host, also donated a bit on XDC. Although I would like to see some thing thrown my way for donating, but at the same time I do not. A. Because for all the people who donated on DeathZot 1 and XDC, DeathZot 2 Would be ruined before the server was even up for a day. B. I think it would give new players a false positive to the server ( They read forums on the server and say "Wow cool this server looks great!" but logs in seeing every one is running with RP RP RP like crazy and would make them quit on the spot. Some OT's did this and I never play them for more than a few minutes.). Not only that what we considered "end game" EQ was T6 back in DeathZot V1. Now its T12 every thing doubled basically. People would have "end game" EQ with in a few days.

But whats stopping people with like 2 grand in their back pockets wanting to control the server doing this from the start. I remember reading somewhere that there will be a system (whether this will be done manually by jake or shawn or this will be a automatic kinda thing, who knows) put in where if an item (Say T6) wasn't obtained in-game yet, It would not be available in the donation shop.

But you also got to remember, yes the server was up for a limited amount of time, Both DeathZot V1 and XDC, Donations are donations. You can't take back a donation in real life. Only PayPal can cuz PayPal doesn't follow Real life rules :D . Not like you gain much in Real life with donations too other than the satisfaction of helping someone or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back